To quote JM

I occasionally jump in here, have a look at the threads that have a huge number of posts, have a quick peek see if anythings actually happened, then run away again. I hate cliques and slagging people off because they're 'newbies' but you have to admit that there are a huge number of fairly new members, just in the transfer forum, posting a whole load of bollocks. No-one knows anything about them so they could easily be rag wums just chatting shit to piss normal people off, or they could just be thick, but it seems like a free for all, post as much meaningless crap in as short a time as possible.

But, at least it means it stays in here and doesn't spill into the other sections :-)

If people actually read and abided by the code of conduct...

TheMightyQuinn said:
That's Jim Morrison by the way...

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS.

You've pissed on your chips with Spursmad like the bunch of glory hunting arseholes that you are.

Well done lads.

Carry on wanking yourselves blind over fuck ugly rag players.

CTID (with or without ADUG/Eto/Tevez/trophies)

Nob heads.

MODS - This thread is the only truthful one on this forum, delete it at your peril.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

THAT is the funniest, the dumbest, the most pathetic, the most pretentious and the most attention seeking post I have ever seen on BlueMoon.

You my friend, are a satirical genius.

bizzbo, top comment, spot on about "bluemania", what a tosser. and that infaltables isnt far behind

To be honest I was takin the piss out of you with your 'sides' request before. Infact this whole thread is stupid, just begging people for a row and has fuck all, and I mean FUCK ALL, to do with transfers or City for that matter. It's just you feeling like foul-mouthing one or two numpties who, by all account, look to have been banned anyways. If a silly little internet forum gets you that wound up you feel the need to blow up like this, i'd go doctors first thing tomorrow. Infact balls to that, i'd go A&E right now.

Pigeonho said:
To be honest I was takin the piss out of you with your 'sides' request before. Infact this whole thread is stupid, just begging people for a row and has fuck all, and I mean FUCK ALL, to do with transfers or City for that matter. It's just you feeling like foul-mouthing one or two numpties who, by all account, look to have been banned anyways. If a silly little internet forum gets you that wound up you feel the need to blow up like this, i'd go doctors first thing tomorrow. Infact balls to that, i'd go A&E right now.

genuinely laughed out fucking loud hahaha!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.