To quote JM

TheMightyQuinn said:
Which is why it's about time someone like me came out and said what we're all thinking.

Oh my!

I would venture to suggest that barely anybody was thinking what you said to be honest! Its all a bit melodramatic aint it?

As Al Murray once said "I, the voice of the silent majority (which by virtue of the fact that I've just spoken, I am actually no longer a member of.....)"!

Whether or not people have behaved rather childishly, what the fuck has Jim Morrison got to do with this, and who made you spokesman on everything & leader of the free world, doing battle with some ludicrous axis of evil that you've invented in your own mind?

Seeing as we're quoting people, how about John Lennon: "All you need is love"!

Take a chill pill TMQ!

:-)

I am chilled.

Illegally so.

I am not ITK which is something I don't mind admitting, I feel no need to lie.

I am also no WUM, I mean what I type.

Some of the shite I've read on here I'd love to hear a rag say as I'd have a field day.

I love Jim Morrison too by the way!

I got arrested at his grave once!

Rock, and indeed, roll my friends!

;-)

TheMightyQuinn said:
I just think this sub forum attracts sub normal intelligent cretins that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

A load of liars, fantasists and part time blues.

Ooh lets all lie about who we know and look big, lets all fucking behave like utter *****.

It's about time someone came out and said it, grow some balls you fucking tarts.

Embarrassing shower of shite.

Where were you when we were fucking wank?[/quote

this, i like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.