To quote JM

Matty said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
sput the wonder pig said:
finished ?

Quite possibly, to be honest reading this place these days I actually think the scum are superior fans these days. I'm just hoping this forum represent a very small minority of blues.

You used " these days" twice in the same sentence, poor.

Yeah good point.

TheMightyQuinn said:
It's time to choose sides.

TMQ AND THE CITY FANS OR THE LIARS/RAGS/NOBS

What side you on?

Can understand your rant, but the category missing from the above is the under 12s, which imo is the biggest problem. They probably just dont know any better, sat at their pc's trying to achieve legend status (between power wanks) by posting abuse and shite, and hopefully Spudsmad, Ajay etc. will appreciate that this is probably the case also.

THE KIDS ARE NOT TO BLAME

MOST OF THE LIARS ARE 35+ FACT

I'M NOT CLAIMING TO BE A BIGGER BLUE THAN ANYONE ELSE, I DON'T PLAY THAT GAME UNLIKE SOME ON HERE.

BLUE IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME.

COME ON PEOPLE, WAKE UP, WE'RE TURNING INTO SCOUSERS AND RAGS ON HERE AND IT'S SICKENING.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A LEADER, I JUST WANT BLUES TO BE THE BEST FANS NOT THE WORST.

IT'S NO WONDER EVERYONE HATES US, JUST LOOK AT US.

Muckin Funster said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
It's time to choose sides.

TMQ AND THE CITY FANS OR THE LIARS/RAGS/NOBS

What side you on?

Can understand your rant, but the category missing from the above is the under 12s, which imo is the biggest problem. They probably just dont know any better, sat at their pc's trying to achieve legend status (between power wanks) by posting abuse and shite, and hopefully Spudsmad, Ajay etc. will appreciate that this is probably the case also.

Sadly mate most of the liars are in their 30s/40s.

bizzbo said:
is this a good place to name and shame our 'favourite' idiots?

big bad brian, blue mania, infaltables off the top of my head. mcnab, what a cock.

Name and shame away mate, until the mods delete this thread this is a safe haven for real blues sick and tired of being made to look like chimps by a moronic and growing underbelly of glory hunting twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.