to the Ibra haters

Goats left knee

shurrup and watch this!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZUfuZ-V-uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZUfuZ-V-uk</a>

here are his barca goals for those who are interested
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUMg9HdqhRA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUMg9HdqhRA</a><br /><br />-- Wed May 12, 2010 11:18 pm --<br /><br />anyone not totally impressed with that barca compilation is a numpty!
if we can... GET HIM IN!!!
maybe that is the reason Khaldoon looks so smug with reference to next season

While he is no doubt a talent, his lack of effort and pace really concerns me for this league.

Goats left knee said:
shurrup and watch this!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZUfuZ-V-uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZUfuZ-V-uk</a>

that be me then:)
still over rated, 2nd goal scored against a shit defence, 3rd goal against a shit keeper,(couldn't be arsed to watch the rest):)and well, most his goals at juve,inter and barca have been provided by the quality players around him.

here's the thing, most of u's were twisting about paying 30mill or so for Gerrard because he's coming upto 30yrs old, yet a proven premiership performer season after season............now remind me, how old is lazy arse Ibra???????? yet you want to go and pay the same money, if not more for him.

isn't that a bit hypocritical?

and another thing, if he's the so called best forward in the world, do you really think BARCA would be wanting to offload him?
only one reason they would do that, and that is because he's getting on now and will have no resale value to the next team he signs a contract for.

haller said:
Goats left knee said:
shurrup and watch this!!

still over rated, 2nd goal scored against a shit defence, 3rd goal against a shit keeper,(couldn't be arsed to watch the rest):)and well, most his goals at juve,inter and barca have been provided by the quality players around him.

here's the thing, most of u's were twisting about paying 30mill or so for Gerrard because he's coming upto 30yrs old, yet a proven premiership performer season after season............now remind me, how old is lazy arse Ibra???????? yet you want to go and pay the same money, if not more for him.

and another thing, if he's the so called best forward in the world, do you really think BARCA would be wanting to offload him?
only one reason they would do that, and that is because he's getting on now and will have no resale value to the next team he signs a contract for.

most his goals at juve,inter and barca have been provided by the quality players around him. u dont have a clue.. without him Inter was nothing.

take a good long look at youtube or talk to someone who knows about serie a or Ibra. cuz u dont know shit!

I'd rather see us sign younger players who have their best in front of them. If we don't win anything next season it's okay I've waited this long I can wait a little while more. Let's get the foundations in place and then we can have lasting success. We already have a genuine superstar in Tevez so we don't have to worry about attracting big names just for show biz reasons.

Ireland8989 said:
haller said:

most his goals at juve,inter and barca have been provided by the quality players around him. u dont have a clue.. without him Inter was nothing.

take a good long look at youtube or talk to someone who knows about serie a or Ibra. cuz u dont know shit!

so tell me, what exactly has he done when he's come up against a premier league team apart from score that goal against arsenal where almunia came rushing off his line like a cnut????

nothing, why? because he's only suited to playing in a league that plays a slow game and where you get time and space on the ball, the prem is neither of those, the game would just pass him by, that's why he'd be a major over priced flop if he came here and we'd be a laughing stock.

looks like it doesn't it, that must be why they made the champs league final this year without him, yet couldn't when they had him.
i suppose Barca we're nothing without him either eh?.....no wait, didn't they win the champs league last year without him, yet couldn't make the final this year with him, losing in the semi's to a team called inter who are nothing without him!!!

and do you really think if it wasn't for the tax scandal and the match fixing in SERIE A at the time when juve, ac milan and others were docked points/relegated/had to sell there better players that inter would actually have won back to back leagues?????? because i don't.

the main problem why i'm not a fan of his, because everytime he comes up against a premier league team he does nothing, and if he came, he'd be coming up against them every week.
And if your going to pay 40 mill or so for a 29 year old(which he will be in october), you have to be damn sure he's going to be a big success over here and justify that fee, because you won't get anything like that on re-sale if he flops at his age.
for that sort of fee, i'd want him to be out gunning drogba in goals(which i seriously doubt he will), and he's 32 years old. i wouldn't even be surprised if he didn't outscore willy bent at sunderland never mind drogba.

don't get me wrong, if he did come and turned out to be a massive hit, i'd be the first person to say i was wrong and hold my hands up.......i just don't think he'd be suited to this league though.

haller said:
Ireland8989 said:

so tell me, what exactly has he done when he's come up against a premier league team apart from score that goal against arsenal where almunia came rushing off his line like a cnut????

nothing, why? because he's only suited to playing in a league that plays a slow game and where you get time and space on the ball, the prem is neither of those, the game would just pass him by, that's why he'd be a major over priced flop if he came here and we'd be a laughing stock.

looks like it doesn't it, that must be why they made the champs league final this year without him, yet couldn't when they had him.
i suppose Barca we're nothing without him either eh?.....no wait, didn't they win the champs league last year without him, yet couldn't make the final this year with him, losing in the semi's to a team called inter who are nothing without him!!!

and do you really think if it wasn't for the tax scandal and the match fixing in SERIE A at the time when juve, ac milan and others were docked points/relegated/had to sell there better players that inter would actually have won back to back leagues?????? because i don't.

the main problem why i'm not a fan of his, because everytime he comes up against a premier league team he does nothing, and if he came, he'd be coming up against them every week.

don't get me wrong, if he did come and turned out to be a massive hit, i'd be the first person to say i was wrong and hold my hands up.......i just don't think he'd be suited to this league though.

That's Messi too then, until last years final he had a similar number of games against English opposition and nothing to show for it goal-wise. This year they've both scored against English opposition.

haller said:
Ireland8989 said:

Completely agree fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.