to the Ibra haters

Ireland8989 said:
hes won the league title every year since he left sweden in Holland, Italy and soon Spain. it says it all.

what u blind wankers says in a forum like this mean shit!

and u halle, last year Inter had a much much weeker team with only Ibra who could score goals.. he was the serie a topscorer!!

last year Inter didnt have Milito, Etoo, Sneijder(most important), Lucio, Motta, Pandev, Mariga etc etc. Zlatan was milito, etoo, sneijder and pandev by him self!!!!!!

dont fuckin speak if u dont know shit about other leagues than PL blind wankers

and this year, Barcelona have him, and couldn't retain the champions league with this fantastically awesome player and now want to offload him, i mean, as you said, inter were shit without him...and don't say he doesn't suit there system, if he's the bees knees you make him out too be, he'd adapt to any system, instead of thinking he's the one doing the team a favour every club he goes to, when it's the club doing him a favour by paying his inflated wages.

as for Holland, it means jackshit, there league isn't what it was when the van bastens,gullits,rijkjards, bergkamps and such were playing there, it's shit and has been for over 10 years now. i mean, even Dirk Kuyt was a goal machine there

wow a youtube comp.

i take it you never saw the infamous samaras one?

ibra has ability, he is just far too lazy.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
wow a youtube comp.

i take it you never saw the infamous samaras one?

ibra has ability, he is just far too lazy.

i don't doubt his ability, it's his attitude and the baggage that comes with it.

Ireland8989 said:
haller said:
that be me then:)
still over rated, 2nd goal scored against a shit defence, 3rd goal against a shit keeper,(couldn't be arsed to watch the rest):)and well, most his goals at juve,inter and barca have been provided by the quality players around him.

here's the thing, most of u's were twisting about paying 30mill or so for Gerrard because he's coming upto 30yrs old, yet a proven premiership performer season after season............now remind me, how old is lazy arse Ibra???????? yet you want to go and pay the same money, if not more for him.

isn't that a bit hypocritical?

and another thing, if he's the so called best forward in the world, do you really think BARCA would be wanting to offload him?
only one reason they would do that, and that is because he's getting on now and will have no resale value to the next team he signs a contract for.

most his goals at juve,inter and barca have been provided by the quality players around him. u dont have a clue.. without him Inter was nothing.

Without him Inter are in the Champions League Final, top of the league and are Copa Italia champions!

Goats left knee said:
shurrup and watch this!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZUfuZ-V-uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZUfuZ-V-uk</a>
Doesn't look as good as Samaras did in his youtube compilation

no doubt hes a good striker, but cant see him around spanish or english leagues, hes really good and skillful and good control with body balance, but remember hes slow and the epl is all about running and long throws so no i don't see him anywhere fit to any epl team.

Ibra is world class.

He's like Berbatov but 1000 times better. The trouble is he's like Berbatov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.