To the lad who chucked a bottle

Re: To the lad who chucked a bottle !¬!!!!

You often get dickheads out for games that go to open sale. I find Wigan much the same.

I am always amazed by the number of people who stay in the concourse after half time drinking. There were hundreds yesterday at least 5 mins in to 2nd half. Loads will have missed johnsons goal an it wasn't on the tv.

One bloke near us was asleep for all the first half!

Same pond life that threw a full pint over me in Mary D's for no reason at all.

Tell the copper next time, fucking little shithouses like this should be turfed out whether he was a blue, red, or Accrington fan! If they don't, they'll think it's ok to do again and again as they have their mates to cause a mess out of someone.

How did he get into the stand with a bottle of beer? Thought stadiums weren´t allowed to sell anything in bottles anyway or is it just that easy to sneak one in thru the turnstile?

They were selling plastic bottles of Fosters & Carlsberg inside the ground.

I didn't see that much loutish behaviour, yesterday, but it seems to a theme at local aways, where we get a decent allocation. I saw a gang of lads rocking a womans car when she dropped her son off at Wigan a few years ago.

Bit harsh to say the OP is culpable. Self preservation is definitely an issue in situations like that. Unfortunately, in England we don't have the same collective responsibility for each other anymore as they do in places like Germany, where nothing is swept under the carpet.

Sometimes the attitude of some City fans makes me cringe,though i guess it really is just the general disrespect and ''Do what i want and fuck everyone else'' attitude in society these days in general.God i am getting old,lol!

Yesterday i was on the 2pm train to Blackburn from Victoria.There was a group of young lads,blues, on there walking up and down and generally being pricks,smoking,swearing and giving anyone who caught their eye the 'hard stare' though a slap would have knocked them out.

Thankfully they were in the next carriage though i could hear them.A woman came into my carriage with her daughter and complained to the guard about them,saying they were also urinating in a bottle,despite their being a toilet on the train.He was going to get the police on in Blackburn but luckily for them they got off at Darwen.

If one of you recognises yourself and is on here,catch on lads and show a bit of respect eh,especially to women and kids!

mike channon´s windmill said:
How did he get into the stand with a bottle of beer? Thought stadiums weren´t allowed to sell anything in bottles anyway or is it just that easy to sneak one in thru the turnstile?
Plastic bottles mate they were on sale throghout the match

An away end should be capable of Policing itself. Any little incidents like this could be dealt with 'in house' so to speak

Football is a reflection on society most these prats won't think twice about twating their mrs every weekend so why would throwing a bottle at someone affect them it's a sad sad state but theis country is full of scum

To the lad who chucked a bottle !¬!!!!

My father in law had a shit time with another scrote yesterday.
He is in his late 60s and being treated for prostrate cancer and this gimp thought it was clever to abuse and threaten him for no reason other than he bumped into him accidentally.
Just glad I wasn't sat near him not sure i could control myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.