To the lad who chucked a bottle

Re: To the lad who chucked a bottle !¬!!!!

The reason he didn't apologise is because he's obviously a shitbag. If he throws a bottle that someone can't see coming then he's not got the minerals to back it up.

I bet he also slaps people on the train.

I saw this happen, the guy was a complete cock. A copper saw it as well so I don't know how he didn't get thrown out

fallowfieldflyer said:
Half time top tier,a lad i watched drunk his bottle of lager then chucked it into the air with beer still in it,and it landed on a young lads head.The chucker seen it land on his head and then walked off with his mates.A copper came across and had a word with him,i was telling this lad next to me "what a knob to do that" i walked over to the lad and told him to go and apologise to the young lad,at which time the copper said to me "had i seen anything" i told him no but he should go over and say sorry.
His mates then started coming onto me saying i shoudn't be saying things like that to the coppers because he could get chucked out.
I again told them to get him to go and say sorry but i think i just see things completely different these days to what young lads see.Some other guys pulled me away ,i think because they could sense i was probably going to get whacked ?.
Why can't city fans (a very small minority)give respect to fellow blues.

One of the many reasons i don't go away as much anymore - i'd get myself into trouble because some little scrote who can't handle 2 pints is acting the fucking knobhead.
There's a genuine number of cocks who have filtered back into the support who don't give a flying fuck about the club, it's all about the piss up!!!!

sad cunts

Not that it makes it any better but i presume the bottle thrown by the idiot was made of plastic and not glass. If it had alcohol in it then he should have been arrested

To the lad who chucked a bottle !¬!!!!

I blame the Blue Alliance, although I also think you either give the scrote a slap or tell the copper what you saw. Doing nothing and then complaining about it on the Internet strikes me as both hypocritical and pointless.

Great result though and in the main, fantastic support from the fans.

fallowfieldflyer said:
young lads see.

Why can't city fans (a very small minority)give respect to fellow blues.

Don't stereotype people, it annoys me so much that everybody ties lads around the ages of around 18 to be mindless hoodies and it is far from the case. You ordering him about when he does not know you from Adam weather you was in the right or not he was most likely going to kick off with you if he was a big enough knob to throw a bottle into the home section, the lad does not have self respect so he is not going to give you respect is he.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.