To those handful of Morons! Read!

bluemoonmatt said:
ManCityFC said:
Were you there last night? Utter utter wank.
Utter Bollocks, Ref fucked our game plan with a ridiculous red card, booked two of their players then proceeded to let them get away with everything in an attempt to even things up, and only reversed this policy in our favour when the game was lost
ManCityFC said:
You can take that bollocks you spout and poke it mate. They pay the bills. They allowed a shit manager to spend a Fucking fortune on journeymen ,
I presume by this you mean Mancini? He's signed two players, TWO PLAYERS, one of which looks a very solid acquisition, even if you're referring to MH, then I would severely question you're sanity if you think Tevez, De Jong, Bellamy, Lescott, Kompany and to a lesser extent Bridge, Barry, SWP and Given are shit
ManCityFC said:
they have only themselves to blame. If they want to Fuck off, they can for me.
Well they can't "fuck off" for me, I much prefer if you "fucked off" with stupid ill thought out reactionary embarrassing statements like this. Are you Veruca Salt for fucks sake
ManCityFC said:
Nothing has changed, nothing at all. A shit team, run by a shit manager but now paying bankers wages, and like the bankers, they don't give a Fuck as long as their earning their coin, I am officially now disgusted with this club. Same problems, just a higher wage bill.
I genuinely wonder how old you are, whether you truly know what a shit team is. This team is far from shit.

Well said, some of our so called support is worse than embarrassing

allan harper said:
Tell ya mate to tell monsour to come over to eastlands and fire a few fucks into players and staff maybe then that will wake the ***** up.
Perhaps he could bring his brother with him. I've heard he's pretty handy with a piece of wood and a rusty nail!!

Can't see the Sheikh being that hotheaded thankfully.

What he needs to do is stop reading Bluemoon lol. Seriously.

Everyone at the club - please disperse, nothing of use for you here. No good can come of you reading the utter fucking drivel posted by spoilt, impatient little children on here

If they are still reading, clarifying the manager's position would be helpful.

And as for last night being terrible? No it wasn't. We did okay (better) and circumstances contrived to fuck us over. And by circumstance, I mean Steve Bennett (and no, I don't ever blame refs when we lose).

I agree with you. There are quite a few people acting like spoiled little children. It is really depressing seeing this. I was a Hughes outer cause I didn't believe that he could bring this club to where its got to go. However the call for Mancini's head is utterly ridiculous. He is a good manager and doesn't have HIS team. (yes this will require a lot more money to be spent but I am pretty sure the board will have taken that into account).

IF he is let go at the end of the season in favour of someone else I can pretty much predict the exact same reaction if things don't go exactly to plan. Unfortunately the loudest voices on this forum are the negative ones.

ManCityFC said:
Utter utter wank. You can take that bollocks you spout and poke it mate. They pay the bills. They allowed a shit manager to spend a Fucking fortune on journeymen , they have only themselves to blame. If they want to Fuck off, they can for me. Nothing has changed, nothing at all. A shit team, run by a shit manager but now paying bankers wages, and like the bankers, they don't give a Fuck as long as their earning their coin, I am officially now disgusted with this club. Same problems, just a higher wage bill.

You are what our beloved club doesn't need, whether you believe Ricster or not, doesn't really matter, the issue here is the attitude of the deluded city fan(probably new breed that hasn't seen the shit), well we are on the crest of a wave, its not a matter of if but when we get our long awaited success. The problem is fans like you, you don't frighten me or probably our owners, what you do do though is piss me off big time with your arrogance. You need to run along with your satchel to school and don't forget it's the swamp you need to be at not the Mecca!
Its plain and simple we lost last night match down to poor finishing and a tosser of a referee.
Now what does piss me off from last night was the way that shithouse shawcross went down like he was shot, when only a week earlier Pulis and Delap both bragged at how sportman like their players where at getting on with play and not trying to get others sent off, ady clearly caught shithouse but hit was no in his face and certainly not enough to knock him on his arse like a sniper had just taken him out.
what I would like to see from our club is some to come out and show up Pulis and Delap for their fickle words!

I saw one city fan signal to mancini that he had two wanks today, I thought that was a bit personal but each fan to their own I suppose

BoundedCascade said:
I agree with you. There are quite a few people acting like spoiled little children. It is really depressing seeing this. I was a Hughes outer cause I didn't believe that he could bring this club to where its got to go. However the call for Mancini's head is utterly ridiculous. He is a good manager and doesn't have HIS team. (yes this will require a lot more money to be spent but I am pretty sure the board will have taken that into account).

IF he is let go at the end of the season in favour of someone else I can pretty much predict the exact same reaction if things don't go exactly to plan. Unfortunately the loudest voices on this forum are the negative ones.

So you are allowed your opinion about wanting Hughes out but people who don't believe Mancini is the answer should shut up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.