To those handful of Morons! Read!

Wreckless Alec said:
Can't help feeling that the decline in unity amongst supporters is, in some part, to do with the decline of the supporters clubs following the players deciding they were too important to go out and meet the fans. The biggest bright spot for me in the third didvision was seeing how the fans pulled together to drag the club out of its darkest hour. The supporters clubs seemed to be at their peak in those days. I remember the players on their knees doing the "we're not worthy" thing at Wembley. Strangely, they were more worthy than the current incumbents although not on the same planet in terms of skill. Seeing 33,000 at Maine Road for the fisrt game in the third didvision brought a tear to the eye and was first item on the sports news that day. Too many fans have forgotten. Maybe it's the 12,000 current regulars who weren't there that day !

When I played cricket at Norbury CC we used to have a wicket keeper called Arthur Reckless, he was a Pomona Dock stevadore with no teeth and was a legendary dobber (could make the bails fall off backwards with his pads)

are you really him?

Wreckless Alec said:
Can't help feeling that the decline in unity amongst supporters is, in some part, to do with the decline of the supporters clubs following the players deciding they were too important to go out and meet the fans. The biggest bright spot for me in the third didvision was seeing how the fans pulled together to drag the club out of its darkest hour. The supporters clubs seemed to be at their peak in those days. I remember the players on their knees doing the "we're not worthy" thing at Wembley. Strangely, they were more worthy than the current incumbents although not on the same planet in terms of skill. Seeing 33,000 at Maine Road for the fisrt game in the third didvision brought a tear to the eye and was first item on the sports news that day. Too many fans have forgotten. Maybe it's the 12,000 current regulars who weren't there that day !

When I played cricket at Norbury CC we used to have a wicket keeper called Arthur Reckless, he was a Pomona Dock stevadore with no teeth and was a legendary dobber (could make the bails fall off backwards with his pads)

are you really him?

johnny crossan said:
Wreckless Alec said:

are you really him?

Attactive and talented individual though he sounds, I'm afraid I am not he, having never done any bullfighting, either in Pomona or Pamplona.

mancityvstoke said:
rushts said:
Bloody Hell its taken you 10 months to think of that question ?

no...why?

...because you posted in a thread which had been dead for 10 months? This thread should have been so far down the server list that no-one should have ever read it again :\ It would've been on page 300 by now...

Ragnarok said:
Excellent post. But the fact of the matter is that 80% of those moaning started following us/became fans only after the sheikh took over and expect instant success.

PMSL at the delusion.

Do you remember what Willie Donnachie said in his MEN article the day after we drew 1-1 at Darlington?

Pound to a penny you don't..

Didsbury Dave said:
Ragnarok said:
Excellent post. But the fact of the matter is that 80% of those moaning started following us/became fans only after the sheikh took over and expect instant success.

PMSL at the delusion.

Do you remember what Willie Donnachie said in his MEN article the day after we drew 1-1 at Darlington?

Pound to a penny you don't..
found your dummy then ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.