To those Leaving Early

alib said:
we'll get the usual apologists for the early leavers.............

blah blah stuck in traffic.....blah blah school night...........blah blah I paid for my ticket I'll go when I want.............blah blah extra hour on my jouney home.......blah blah last orders
shit just got real

this is going to be good

MATCITY said:
alib said:

blah blah stuck in traffic.....blah blah school night...........blah blah I paid for my ticket I'll go when I want.............blah blah extra hour on my jouney home.......blah blah last orders

I left early to get the bus to get to Heathrow to fly home to Finland

Is that OK sir? Should you ask you first next time?

leithblue said:
MATCITY said:
alib said:

I take it you don't meen me because I couldn't care less when you leave

BlueStone said:
Are we excused because we live in Stoke and have to be at work at 0700hrs.

You will be moaning we get there too early next FFS.

Poor nonconstructive post imo sorry.

Yes mate, Stoke was in the midlands and was over an hour away from the ground last time I went there. Try reading the 'constructive' part of my post.

alib said:

and there will be the usual wankers wanting to live other peoples lives for them

MATCITY said:
leithblue said:

Haha yes, sorry, wasn't referring to you. But am a little hurt you don't care about me. Sigh.

I can understand people leaving early from a night match on a Monday night, but as the OP says, they missed a very special moment. Their loss

It's getting quite embarrassing actually.

It makes you wonder what the players and management think when during a good performance, sections of the ground just up and leave.

What difference is 10 minutes going to make and it's not just matches that finish at 10pm. We'll have the same thing again at the next game against Wigan when the match will finish at 5pm on a Saturday afternoon.

Is it only our supporters who 'have to drop the wife off', 'fly back to South Africa', 'get up early the following morning for work', 'turn into a pumpkin if I'm sat in traffic'?

leithblue said:
MATCITY said:
leithblue said:

Haha yes, sorry, wasn't referring to you. But am a little hurt you don't care about me. Sigh.
well if you could be arsed to stay till the end we could have bonded over a pint

(Wink)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.