'To Win The Premier League' song.....

WhyAlwaysHim said:
He looks like a raging peado

12 posts????????
FUCK OFF RAG.

-- Wed May 09, 2012 1:50 am --

WhyAlwaysHim said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
if we fuck up on sunday and this is all over facebook....

Exactly and we would all be ripping the piss if we found out a fan of another team had done this. Not saying how evocative and rousing it is. If we want to be taken seriously by Europes elite we need to stop doing this small time nonsense and then getting emotional and carried away about it.

You are so wrong you fucking raggerty rag.
This song does NOT say we have won it. It isn't a celebration of what we have won this year (because we haven't won anything yet). It say's ''it's time to win it''. It brilliantly captures the mood of how we are all feeling right now and is not taking anything for granted.

So piss off back to sad cafe.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
WhyAlwaysHim said:

12 posts????????
FUCK OFF RAG.

WhyAlwaysHim said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

Exactly and we would all be ripping the piss if we found out a fan of another team had done this. Not saying how evocative and rousing it is. If we want to be taken seriously by Europes elite we need to stop doing this small time nonsense and then getting emotional and carried away about it.

This song does NOT say we have won it. It isn't a celebration of what we have won this year (because we haven't won anything yet). It say's ''it's time to win it''. It brilliantly captures the mood of how we are all feeling right now and is not taking anything for granted.

Watch your mouth you prick I was there in '99 and I was at wembley for the semi and the finals last year. If we found this on another teams forum we'd have a field day and you know it so go and take your head for a wobble you spunk bubble.<br /><br />-- Wed May 09, 2012 1:03 am --<br /><br />
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
WhyAlwaysHim said:

12 posts????????
FUCK OFF RAG.

WhyAlwaysHim said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

Exactly and we would all be ripping the piss if we found out a fan of another team had done this. Not saying how evocative and rousing it is. If we want to be taken seriously by Europes elite we need to stop doing this small time nonsense and then getting emotional and carried away about

And before you start calling me a rag look at my other posts you dildo. Now you better get yourself off to bed princess while the big boys have a chat because you'll be cranky at school tomorrow

Absolutely brilliant and what a legend he is to.

The 'Do it for Alison, Young, Mercer, his brother and his Dad' brought a tear to my eye. Come on City, lets do it!!!

WhyAlwaysHim said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
WhyAlwaysHim said:

12 posts????????
FUCK OFF RAG.

WhyAlwaysHim said:

Watch your mouth you prick I was there in '99 and I was at wembley for the semi and the finals last year. If we found this on another teams forum we'd have a field day and you know it so go and take your head for a wobble you spunk bubble.

-- Wed May 09, 2012 1:03 am --

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
WhyAlwaysHim said:

12 posts????????
FUCK OFF RAG.

WhyAlwaysHim said:
Exactly and we would all be ripping the piss if we found out a fan of another team had done this. Not saying how evocative and rousing it is. If we want to be taken seriously by Europes elite we need to stop doing this small time nonsense and then getting emotional and carried away about

And before you start calling me a rag look at my other posts you dildo. Now you better get yourself off to bed princess while the big boys have a chat because you'll be cranky at school tomorrow

Calling a fellow city fan a paedophile only one dick on here. Rag

i could get this spreading on facebook but the thing is i dont want to jinx anything if we go 2 nil up or so with little time left then i will yh i can't go to the game cos i start this course at 9am the next morning anyways i wont temp fate ill spread the word when its nearly done almost assured or certainly done

By the way is it me or should we have noel gallagher's high flying birds played out through the speakers on sunday if we do it because what a life it will be if its done and also it seems such a great celebration song lets just wait and see on sunday

smudgedj said:
WhyAlwaysHim said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
12 posts????????
FUCK OFF RAG.

Watch your mouth you prick I was there in '99 and I was at wembley for the semi and the finals last year. If we found this on another teams forum we'd have a field day and you know it so go and take your head for a wobble you spunk bubble.

-- Wed May 09, 2012 1:03 am --

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
12 posts????????
FUCK OFF RAG.

Calling a fellow city fan a paedophile only one dick on here. Rag

Admittedly not the cleverest remark I've ever made. The point remains about the song though we would have a great laugh at another teams expense if one of their fans had come up with this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.