Todays attendance

mcfc_die_hard

okay i havnt seen a thread on this so i thought i would make one.

okay today the attendance was 28 thousand something i dont know the exact amount but we can all agree this is piss poor.

Yes some people may have been priced out and some people would have had a decent excuse not to be there but im sorry there is a vast amount of people who have not turned up today because they cant be arsed which to me is out and out fucking embarassing.

I think if this game wasnt on any form of tele then we would have had about 40+ thousand there.

On a plus note i would like to say that dispite it being a pretty poor game and a poor result and the ground being fucking empty block 111-110 made some decent noise.

If someone couldn't be arsed, that's no business of mine. It doesn't embarrass me at all.

Football is about choice, not compulsion and there have been times I've missed matches because of work, because of family or simply because I've got better things to do.

moomba said:
If someone couldn't be arsed, that's no business of mine. It doesn't embarrass me at all.

Football is about choice, not compulsion and there have been times I've missed matches because of work, because of family or simply because I've got better things to do.

Kiams gonna get ya.............

Its getting to the time of the year where everyone is scrimping and saving for their season tickets. I was working and couldn't have got down for kick off so thats why i wasn't there. I could have got the day off, but i need the cash for my season ticket and other things.

moomba said:

sorry lad but it isnt a coincidence that 20 thousand people had better stuff to do than go today.

if it wasnt on the tele we would have had 40+ there

On a plus note i would like to say that dispite it being a pretty poor game and a poor result and the ground being fucking empty block 111-110 made some decent noise.[/quote]

There's no plus note. I sit in 111 and its been utter garbage since the pompey game. Utter dire in fact.

mcfc_die_hard said:
sorry lad but it isnt a coincidence that 20 thousand people had better stuff to do than go today.

if it wasnt on the tele we would have had 40+ there

None of my business why people didn't turn up.

If I wasn't on the cup scheme I probably would have spent the night watching it on the tele with my family.

i would like to say that dispite it being a pretty poor game and a poor result
You make an interesting point,the game was dull & dire but the pc/tv watchers seem to think it was ok.
Perhaps we could have a Poll.
Something like.
If you are sat watching at home was the game-1.awesome.2.good.3.poor.4.sleep inducing dross.
If you went to the game was it to you -1.awesome.2.good.3.poor.4.sleep inducing dross.
I'm in the 2nd group & i say 3.poor but ending as 4.

Citycitytid said:
On a plus note i would like to say that dispite it being a pretty poor game and a poor result and the ground being fucking empty block 111-110 made some decent noise.

There's no plus note. I sit in 111 and its been utter garbage since the pompey game. Utter dire in fact.[/quote]

well im in 110 and we made some noise today. 110 starts all the songs and 111 joins in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.