Todays attendance

It wasn't aimed at you, if it had been I'd have quoted your post. I was replying top some of the other comment in the thread. I'm not arsed if people watch it on TV or at the ground, its THEIR choice, I do my best to get to as many games as I can (can afford - last Tuesday night cost me well over £100), next Sunday I have to work till 7:15am, have no sleep, and then make a 3-4 hour journey for kick off, I will get home again about 9pm (MY choice).

I commit a large amount of money to my season cards each season, in the vague hope we might make a cup final, last time we did was 1981, and I was living 600 miles away at the time, and managed to make the first game, arriving 'home' at 5am on the Monday morning, ready for work at 8am, sadly I had to settle for watching the replay on TV.

Excuse me if I don't agree with someone who says I shouldn't be allowed to go to this years final in the unlikely event we get there.

cleavers said:
It wasn't aimed at you, if it had been I'd have quoted your post. I was replying top some of the other comment in the thread. I'm not arsed if people watch it on TV or at the ground, its THEIR choice, I do my best to get to as many games as I can (can afford - last Tuesday night cost me well over £100), next Sunday I have to work till 7:15am, have no sleep, and then make a 3-4 hour journey for kick off, I will get home again about 9pm (MY choice).

I commit a large amount of money to my season cards each season, in the vague hope we might make a cup final, last time we did was 1981, and I was living 600 miles away at the time, and managed to make the first game, arriving 'home' at 5am on the Monday morning, ready for work at 8am, sadly I had to settle for watching the replay on TV.

Excuse me if I don't agree with someone who says I shouldn't be allowed to go to this years final in the unlikely event we get there.

well if your post was directed at peoples comments in this thread then it was also commented at me because i have posted in here.

and its quite clear that you have great commitment to the blues and thats a great thing. But what i am saying is to get 28 thousand there today is just outragous

tonytowers said:
not gud enough ,pretenders watchin on tv ,go shag urselfe seen a letter just the other day,dont wannna know ya know more,ur an embarrasment,

Could somebody please translate this into English for me?

mcfc_die_hard said:
but if you would have been one of those that just said today oh i cba because its on tele then thats not on

Why is it not on.

If I chose to stay home and watch it on the tele, what business it is of yours?

i think our old song of "if your watching on the tele your a c*nt" would have been fitting today
I accept that some people can't go for different reasons and that doesn't bother me but the club were giving free tickets away in certaqin colleges etc plus staff got tickets to give out, i heard we gave 3000 free tickets out but that may not be right, but the fact is it is embarassing and people who say we have good support are deluded, our support is fucking shit

moomba said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
but if you would have been one of those that just said today oh i cba because its on tele then thats not on

Why is it not on.

because that means you are a part timer. only chose when you want to go. if you had could of afforded it and just couldnt be arsed because it was on tele then you are part time

mcfcjosh said:
i think our old song of "if your watching on the tele your a c*nt" would have been fitting today
I accept that some people can't go for different reasons and that doesn't bother me but the club were giving free tickets away in certaqin colleges etc plus staff got tickets to give out, i heard we gave 3000 free tickets out but that may not be right, but the fact is it is embarassing and people who say we have good support are deluded, our support is fucking shit

i was screaming this as loud as i could

mcfc_die_hard said:
because that means you are a part timer. only chose when you want to go. if you had could of afforded it and just couldnt be arsed because it was on tele then you are part time

So what?

mcfc_die_hard said:
moomba said:
Why is it not on.

And if someone is 'part time' what business is it of yours ? There are thousands and thousands of part time blues, if you go every week home and away fair enough, well done, but your no more blue than anyone else in my book.

People make choices, and thankfully in this country we can still make them freely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.