Todays attendance

It never used to bother me but now it winds me up. Fair enough if you can't afford it or have family or work commitments but you tell me there were only 24k city fans that could make it tonight?

Time to start rewarding those who turn up for the early rounds with pirority points if we get to a final. I couldn't give a shit if someone went to Pompey for a 4pm kick off on a wednesday night in January 5 years ago when we were shit. You don't turn up and give the team the support they need to reach a major final then you don't deserve to go to the final.

and before anyone starts getting on ther high horse and starts giving me abuse, actually read what i have put.

Immaculate Pasta said:
It never used to bother me but now it winds me up. Fair enough if you can't afford it or have family or work commitments but you tell me there were only 24k city fans that could make it tonight?

Time to start rewarding those who turn up for the early rounds with pirority points if we get to a final. I couldn't give a shit if someone went to Pompey for a 4pm kick off on a wednesday night in January 5 years ago when we were shit. You don't turn up and give the team the support they need to reach a major final then you don't deserve to go to the final.

and before anyone starts getting on ther high horse and starts giving me abuse, actually read what i have put.

totally agree

Immaculate Pasta said:

couldnt have put it better myself pal. for all those who went today we should get first choice on the replay. which i will be going to

mcfc_die_hard said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

couldnt have put it better myself pal. for all those who went today we should get first choice on the replay. which i will be going to

I am one of the old farts who sent to Pompey for a 4pm kick off on a wednesay night in January 5 years ago ..... but I am still going week in week out even to Spuds on a Wednesday night and I will be there on Tuesday and the following Wednesday and Chelsea etc.... But I agree if you go to the games now you deserve a ticket. The thing that winds me up are all the fans who moan about getting tickets for away games when many of them go on open sale. Why are people not buyng up the remaining tickets for Tuesday night if they want to demonstate their never ending loyalty for the team. I have ot say that based on tonights perfromance those who didnt bother made the wise decision (Only Joking ). City till I die.

Went today and after the match bought me and me lad tickets for Tuesday.First away of the season can't afford to go to many away.Buy a season ticket for me and the lad and go to the cup games at home

Due to work, I've not made it to any of the FA Cup games so far, and I can't make the replay either for the same reason, however I spend a small (well quite large really) fortune watching City each season, and I don't see why I shouldn't be rewarded if we do get to a final. Next Sunday I finish work at 7:15am, and will have to drive home and then more or less set off straight from work to get there in time.

I've a damn sight more bloody commitment than a City supporter who can wander across from Beswick at 2:30 if he/she so chooses, lucky them is all I can say.

I get sick to death of people questioning these cup attendances, because if people hadn't noticed its f**king expensive to go to all these matches, we've played Sat/Wed/Sat/Wed now for about 8 week, so its little wonder people are missing matches.

There is a loyalty scheme for good reason, and by and large it looks after those who deserve it most.

cleavers said:
Due to work, I've not made it to any of the FA Cup games so far, and I can't make the replay either for the same reason, however I spend a small (well quite large really) fortune watching City each season, and I don't see why I shouldn't be rewarded if we do get to a final. Next Sunday I finish work at 7:15am, and will have to drive home and then more or less set off straight from work to get there in time.

I've a damn sight more bloody commitment than a City supporter who can wander across from Beswick at 2:30 if he/she so chooses, lucky them is all I can say.

I get sick to death of people questioning these cup attendances, because if people hadn't noticed its f**king expensive to go to all these matches, we've played Sat/Wed/Sat/Wed now for about 8 week, so its little wonder people are missing matches.

There is a loyalty scheme for good reason, and by and large it looks after those who deserve it most.

if you read my original post it says that its fair enuff if you have been priced out but i can guarentee atleast 10k of our usual crowd will have said fuck it i cba because its on tele

Immaculate Pasta said:

ive missed 4 cup games this season,
palace (no money),
scum away (no ticket)
Boro as i ended up on crutches just after xmas and was in nofit state to travel
and today because i spent a week in prague and only got back this morning

but i will be at the replay.

am i excused?

gary111 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

ive missed 3 cup games this season,
palace away (no money),
scum away (no ticket)
and today because i spent a week in prague and only got back this morning

but i will be at the replay.

am i excused?

well yes because if you have been priced out then you cnt help that and not everbody can get tickets for the swamp and if you have just got back from holiday then fair do's but if you would have been one of those that just said today oh i cba because its on tele then thats not on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.