Todays friendly international matches

gman07

Im watching Sweden-Scotland right now and Ibra scored the first goal after 5 min... later im gonna watch England-Hungary streamed... so will at least have 2 matches on for an half hour...

Sweden have named Ibra captain... and scotland are really under pressure... fun match to watch...

are you watching any matches?

-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:26 pm --

Kirk Broadfoot just kung fu kicked Isaksson in the face after a corner... and then protested against the yellow...<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 pm --<br /><br />the little wizard Emir Bajrami scores a beautiful goal in the top corner...

I watched Russia v Bulgaria earlier on as it was on TV over here. Martin Petrov and Bojinov started for the visitors. Not a great game. Russia won 1-0 with a goal after six minutes after a howler from the Bulgarian 'keeper, who spilled a cross. Russia were generally the better side. Bojinov was subbed at the break and didn't really have a sniff before then. Petrov had a couple of good runs and put in a couple of dangerous balls before leaving the fray halfway through the second half.

As Adam Johnson's getting a start, I may see if I can find a stream for England to watch how he gets on.

Dyed Petya said:
I watched Russia v Bulgaria earlier on as it was on TV over here. Martin Petrov and Bojinov started for the visitors. Not a great game. Russia won 1-0 with a goal after six minutes after a howler from the Bulgarian 'keeper, who spilled a cross. Russia were generally the better side. Bojinov was subbed at the break and didn't really have a sniff before then. Petrov had a couple of good runs and put in a couple of dangerous balls before leaving the fray halfway through the second half.

As Adam Johnson's getting a start, I may see if I can find a stream for England to watch how he gets on.
well thanks to shadygiz... all matches that are streamed you will find in match forum...

great report...<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:46 pm --<br /><br />
NewbBlue said:
Watching Boateng play for Germany. :)
how is that match? any good? In what position is Boateng playing in this game?

gman07 said:
NewbBlue said:
Watching Boateng play for Germany. :)
how is that match? any good? In what position is Boateng playing in this game?
1-0 Germany. Boateng is getting tested a lot because most of the German starters are out, like Ozil, Schweinsteiger, etc.

Still entertaining. My stream is choppy, couldn't see how Boateng got a yellow, but he's playing solid from what I've seen. Starting at CB.

zeven said:
Im impressed of this young swedish team, they play some awesome football :) happy days :)
yes they are very talented! and im very happy Ibra is the captain!

Scotland - Sweden, pretty embarrassing and depressing. Professional footballers who can't do the basics, pass and move, control the ball, track runs, mark people etc.

pee dubya said:
Scotland - Sweden, pretty embarrassing and depressing. Professional footballers who can't do the basics, pass and move, control the ball, track runs, mark people etc.
well tell that to the scots... :-) sweden are doing very well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.