Todays friendly international matches

pee dubya said:
Scotland - Sweden, pretty embarrassing and depressing. Professional footballers who can't do the basics, pass and move, control the ball, track runs, mark people etc.
I dont agree, Sweden play very Good, you have to take into account this team is very young and havent played many games together.

I live in Scotland but I'm Norwegian so I'm a pretty neutral on-looker.

Scotland are bloody shocking, total non-happening. No flair, no energy, shoddy technique and just generally very poor.

Sweden to their credit looks very fresh, eager and determined. Ibra has been terrific - more of a playmaker than a striker, just totally free roaming and everyone naturally looks to find him.

Scotland shocking - Sweden has done well!

gman07 said:
pee dubya said:
Scotland - Sweden, pretty embarrassing and depressing. Professional footballers who can't do the basics, pass and move, control the ball, track runs, mark people etc.
well tell that to the scots... :-) sweden are doing very well!

I am a Scot, i know they are, but Lichtenstein would probably beat this Scotland team on that performance.

pee dubya said:
gman07 said:
well tell that to the scots... :-) sweden are doing very well!

I am a Scot, i know they are, but Lichtenstein would probably beat this Scotland team on that performance.
oops... i feel for you :-) well the match finished 3-0 to Sweden (the third goal shouldnt have counted) Sweden has a new team based on many players from the last u21 euro where we lost to England... professionals in Germany and Holland... with some old players... seems to be an exciting mix of old and new...

Norway beat France 2-1, I know it was a friendly against basically France B but still Norway beat France :D

*cracks open a beer*

bellamy looked class, can't believe that we look like we are letting him go.

pee dubya said:
Professional footballers who can't do the basics, pass and move, control the ball, track runs, mark people etc.

I thought you were talking about Romania. It's incredible that Romanians have to support that piece of crap after we were one of the most technical teams in the 90's.

How did England play? The 2-1 against Hungary is not very impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.