todays games - match thread

jimharri said:
mcfc_ms said:
It was a penalty. Rooney was playing for it, but Almunia took the bait and made contact with him.
Thank fuck for that. I thought everyone had gone blind. If that had happened to Ade or Carlos, we'd be screaming for a penalty. Totally unnecessary challenge by Almunia.
Rooney was going down before Almunia even touched him. And I hate cheaters in my own team more than anything else.

Ah well, end of the day, at the end of the season who will be closer to us? Arsenal, so this is not a bad result, even though scum are winning. Probably get slated now lol

end of the day rooney got almunia hook line and sinker. he did fall before contact but he was going down sooner rather than later. almunia just made a stupid decision to give rooney that oppurtunity

jimharri said:
mcfc_ms said:
It was a penalty. Rooney was playing for it, but Almunia took the bait and made contact with him.
Thank fuck for that. I thought everyone had gone blind. If that had happened to Ade or Carlos, we'd be screaming for a penalty. Totally unnecessary challenge by Almunia.
Shrek boots the ball into the Stretford End and then flings himself over Almunia = penalty
Arshavin gets cut in half by Fletcher = play on

Fucking ridiculous refereeing

Dubai Blue said:
jimharri said:
Shrek boots the ball into the Stretford End and then flings himself over Almunia = penalty
Arshavin gets cut in half by Fletcher = play on

Fucking ridiculous refereeing

Times will never change. They may have lost Tranny and Tevez but they'll never lose the 12th man.

United look really clueless compared to last year. Ok they're winning but they hardly deserve to be. Could easily have been 2-0 with the Van Persie chance (and 3-0 if the pen had been given). Utd look a shadow of their former selves. Very little threat and little movement. They have been given a massive helping hand today with a pen and an own goal.

But, this is not the united of old and I am looking forward to our visit to OT. I honestly think this is a pretty poor united team. End of an era maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.