todays games

Ntini77 said:
pskilla said:
If he couldn't get it on target, how did they deserve to win?

So if we missed 6 penalties with them all going into row Z, would we deserve to win ?

No, you have to take your chances to win. If you missed 6 penalties you would deserve fk all.

Ntini77 said:
moomba said:
Bad finishing is bad football is it not?

So Stoke deserved sod all from today then. Agreed ?

Erm, Stoke had a goal that wasn't given! Clearly over the line, everyone but the referee seemed to see it.

mat said:
peacefrog said:
Just settling down to watch the Chelsea v Wigan game. And if recent results suggest anything- Blackpool beating Wigan 4 nil, Chelsea beating WBA 6 nil, Arsenal beating Blackpool 6 nil, - then the score in this game could end up in double figures. I'm going for 10 nil. I don't really need to say who for do I?

*just put a quid on 10-0 Wigan......DOH!*

Doh indeed.

But if a miracle happens... I want sharesess.

Ntini77 said:
So Stoke deserved sod all from today then. Agreed ?

They deserved the point they would have got if their perfectly good goal was given.

mat said:
peacefrog said:
Just settling down to watch the Chelsea v Wigan game. And if recent results suggest anything- Blackpool beating Wigan 4 nil, Chelsea beating WBA 6 nil, Arsenal beating Blackpool 6 nil, - then the score in this game could end up in double figures. I'm going for 10 nil. I don't really need to say who for do I?

*just put a quid on 10-0 Wigan......DOH!*

What is the pay out for that result?

Everton played 4-5-1 at mighty wolves at HOME, and you guys blame Mancini for negative tactics :) haha what a joke.

Look at all the empty seats at Wigan, must be protesting the shocker last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.