todays games

ps

Tony pulis has come out saying the goal shouldn't have counted as huth fouled gomes in the run up. He has criticised the ref for not making any decision in the whole incident though, as he was stood right next to it all.

Fair play to pulis.

Garry.Cook said:
Wigan haven't got a chance against Chelsea IMO. Especially when you consider that Blackpool rolled them over last week at the JJB. I've stuck a couple of quid on Drogba to get two or more because the odds were so shit on 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 and 6-0.

Spurs to lose would be nice.

Interesting comment from Ancelotti this morning - feels that CFC need to have five wins under their belts before they play us!

All so easy. 2-0, Anelka.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand 3-0, Anelka again. I bet Wigan don't bend over for us like they always do against Chelsea and the rags.

Clearly offside for the third, but not 1 Wigan player bothered to appeal.

Good day for my FF team though. Bale, Chamakh and Anelka.

LoveCity said:
All so easy. 2-0, Anelka.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand 3-0, Anelka again. I bet Wigan don't bend over for us like they always do against Chelsea and the rags.

like when they beat Chelsea 1-0 at DW last season?

Spurs fan in peace said:
you lot really are obsessed with your haterd of us, it's ironic how you talk about how people hate you! you hate everyone Spurs, United, Liverpool, Everton etc etc

there's been times where those decisions go against us too! like Mendes at OT a few year back when we shoulda won,

anyway Stoke deserved nothing today absolute pack of bruisers who tried to kick us off the pitch! you can talk about how lucky we are all you want! we were so lucky last week when we bombarded your goal last week and couldnt score!
It's not luck, it's having a top keeper, and you having a player with a sweet left foot, and a fishing rod with a brick for a right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.