Today's Matches *only look if you want to know the scores*

Re: Get in - Sunderland 1 - 0 Manure

wayne71 said:
Someone creates a prem score thread which some people dont look at as they dont want to know the score then some clown creates this...

excatly thats why i put *only look if you want to know the scores* <<

its been merged now anyways:)

wayne71 said:
Someone creates a prem score thread which some people dont look at as they dont want to know the score then some clown creates this...

Hey Dickhead, less of the clown! I was excited that the scum were getting beat, don't you make mistakes Wayne...kerr!

Re: Prem Scores *only look if you want to know the scores*

Benched both Geovanni & Bent this week in my fantasy team with no chance of them being used :(

I wasnt having a dig at you mate (lee-mcfc) my comment was in another thread which has been merged with this one ;)

Sunderland are certainly not holding back. They are all over them at the moment

sam the drummer said:
Darrent Bent - fantasy football legend :D :D

United will still win
Unfortunately true. Bent is in my FF team as well; the only fucker playing today!

wayne71 said:
I wasnt having a dig at you mate my comment was in another thread which has been merged with this one ;)

:)

mcfcliam said:
Old Trafford is an embarassment of a ground, sponsered silence, day tripping wankers.

I have to laugh everytime I see someone with a camera in the crowd. Watch the game FFS, before the game and at the end fine to take picture, but not while the games in play you gloryhunting, tourist prawn eating idiots.

cookster said:
wayne71 said:

Hey Dickhead, less of the clown! I was excited that the scum were getting beat, don't you make mistakes Wayne...kerr!

Oh look you managed two swear words in one post, well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.