Today's Matches *only look if you want to know the scores*

MOTD - Look at that rag twat Bruce, virtually high-fiving the red hordes. Wouldn't catch Hughes doing that.... and another thing, why can't that commentator say Rooney's name in a normal voice. Why does he have to shout it every time the ball goes anywhere near.

Anyway, they're crap, these, and people show them too much respect. .... and Foster is a nightmare.

Pam said:
MOTD - Look at that rag twat Bruce, virtually high-fiving the red hordes. Wouldn't catch Hughes doing that.... and another thing, why can't that commentator say Rooney's name in a normal voice. Why does he have to shout it every time the ball goes anywhere near.

Anyway, they're crap, these, and people show them too much respect. .... and Foster is a nightmare.

Have to agree Pam, Utd are a spent force and it won't be long until most teams realise this and attack them without any fear what so ever.
Without Tranny they are fuck all tbh - I'm not scared one little bit, times are a changing.

Thanx4Knives said:
No mention of the rooney stamp or Feltchers two footed lunge!

Funny that isn't it??

Having just watched the Bolton game (and I am by no means a Bolton fan) but I thought they played well and to dismiss them as 'Arry did for the brand of football they play(ed), does he not realise there has been a change of regime at that club??? I have no idea why it winds me up but it does!!

PoolHustler said:
Pam said:

Have to agree Pam, Utd are a spent force and it won't be long until most teams realise this and attack them without any fear what so ever.
Without Tranny they are fuck all tbh - I'm not scared one little bit, times are a changing.

I hope we get them in one of the cups, rustler. They don't scare me eitherl.

Pam said:
PoolHustler said:

I hope we get them in one of the cups, rustler. They don't scare me eitherl.

Hear, hear, we'd give them a game no matter what nowadays....I want us to stuff em on April 17th and thereby clinching the title, now just imagine that....

ps this wine's good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.