Today's Matches *only look if you want to know the scores*

That's a win and a draw from their last 2 home games when they should have 1 point - and let's wait for the FA investigation into the Rooney stamp, the Fergie rant and Fletcher's disgraceful challenge not to mention Scholes deserving 3 yellows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ducado said:
Looking at the problems Jones caused them, ade would have made one hell of a difference to us when we played them!

we'd have beat the red shite if Ade had played.

I honestly believe that we are now as good as they are

at least

again

Giggs is the only thing keeping the scum hanging by a thread - had we played that lot with Ade we would have won 3 or 4 -1- Ferguscum knows it and he´s desperate to get to the window for reinforcements - I´d like to see him get to the window and fall out of the fooker!

Balti said:

at least

again
did you not see the derby a couple of weeks ago? it was a disgrace that all the added on time was added, but i believe that because of all that controversay it over shadowed the fact we got absolutley battered second half and it would have been a very very lucky point had we nicked it

smiling thinking of the rags making their 200 mile journeys home in this shitty weather moaning not about the fact that they drew but the fact that the ref didn't allow enough added time for them to score the winner.

ConnorMCFC said:
Balti said:

at least

again
did you not see the derby a couple of weeks ago? it was a disgrace that all the added on time was added, but i believe that because of all that controversay it over shadowed the fact we got absolutley battered second half and it would have been a very very lucky point had we nicked it

what I saw was that we'd have drawn if the ref was not bent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.