Today's Matches *only look if you want to know the scores*

Re: Prem Scores *only look if you want to know the scores*

lee-mcfc said:
we just gotta WIN on monday (18points) (spuds 16points) and liverpool lose vs chelsea
rather have a draw

Not bad result 2-2 for us if we win our 2 games in hand we will be 5 points ahead of spuds, one of, or both of LFC and CFC will drop poits tomorrow aswell just need to dic villa now!

Roy Keane gets fucked again :)

Numptyed said:
Not bad result 2-2 for us if we win our 2 games in hand we will be 5 points ahead of spuds, one of, or both of LFC and CFC will drop poits tomorrow aswell just need to dic villa now!
id rather beat them

lee-mcfc said:
Bolton 2 vs 2 Tottenham FT

Burnley 2 vs 1 Birmingham FT

Hull 2 vs 1 Wigan FT

Wolverhampton 0 vs 1 Portsmouth FT

Stretford Utd v Sunderland 17:30

I'LL UPDATE ALL THE SCORES ON THIS POST!

Great to see Tottenham drop two against Notlob... good to see Wigan lose too, will hopefully have taken out any wind in their sails they might have had following their win against Chelsea.

The other results don't really affect us (apart from whatever the Rags get later).

mcfc_nick said:
lee-mcfc said:
we just gotta WIN on monday (18points) (spuds 16points) and liverpool lose vs chelsea
rather have a draw

yeah true true! but i want chelsea to win because want them to knock stretford off the top spot

lee-mcfc said:
mcfc_nick said:
rather have a draw

yeah true true! but i want chelsea to win because want them to knock stretford off the top spot

We'll do that ourselves soon enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.