Todays Officials

Fallingbostel Blue

Not making excuses for a poor performance, however I thought the standard of the officials was abysmal, The assistant on the east stand was terrible at least twice he flagged for offside and he wasn't even level with play, I thought Kamara was yards offisde in the first half and fortunately he oven ran the ball to given. I thought at one point the ref totally lost, it was a corner to us he signalled a dead ball and then changed his mind. He really was poor.

It was really strange, everytime that asian guy who was lining the bell end today lines for us he is dire. So me and my dad were laughing before the game about how bad this lad infront of the east stand will be. I can confirm we were in disbelief after the match.

They were shocking, I thought the linesman near me bottled the penalty decision when Adebayor went down and didn't see much wrong with Richards goal. I was generally annoyed that ref felt he had to whistle every ten seconds for something, he just wouldn't let the game flow.

This was not the reason for throwing the 2 goal lead away but getting these decisions would have made the game a bit easier for us today.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Not making excuses for a poor performance, however I thought the standard of the officials was abysmal, The assistant on the east stand was terrible at least twice he flagged for offside and he wasn't even level with play, I thought Kamara was yards offisde in the first half and fortunately he oven ran the ball to given. I thought at one point the ref totally lost, it was a corner to us he signalled a dead ball and then changed his mind. He really was poor.

agreed, that linesman needs to sort his running out, he always gives up as well towards the end and can't be arsed. I thought the ref was poor today.

We can't blame officials for losing us games, but today our disallowed goal was perfectly fine, and some of the decisions he give in the game were unreal.

Do they communicate though and help each other out? today the ref gave handball when he was stood 15 yards away and the linesman was 4 yards away and never flagged or nothing!

Absolutely dire, they have no reading whatsoever for the game.

Freestyler said:
We can't blame officials for losing us games, but today our disallowed goal was perfectly fine, and some of the decisions he give in the game were unreal.

Do they communicate though and help each other out? today the ref gave handball when he was stood 15 yards away and the linesman was 4 yards away and never flagged or nothing!

Absolutely dire, they have no reading whatsoever for the game.

I remember Damian Duff virtually catching the ball in the second half, the ref was about 5 yards away and he waved play on it was "unbelieveable Jeff"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.