Todays other games

Mark - TheBlue said:
Played up to us big time looked really good gave it all then go back to being shite. Typical mid table "lets play extra against the big boys to show were no mugs" lol.

When I feel like getting frustated that Liverpool only seem to care when the big boys come to town....
....I smile, and enjoy the fact that Liverpool see us as a team to raise their game against. A cup final, if you will.

King-Kun said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Played up to us big time looked really good gave it all then go back to being shite. Typical mid table "lets play extra against the big boys to show were no mugs" lol.

When I feel like getting frustated that Liverpool only seem to care when the big boys come to town....
....I smile, and enjoy the fact that Liverpool see us as a team to raise their game against. A cup final, if you will.

The thing is there fan see what they do against us and then take it that they are on our level! It helps fund some of their fans delusions.

Mark - TheBlue said:
King-Kun said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

The thing is there fan see what they do against us and then take it that they are on our level! It helps fund some of their fans delusions.

They're the most deluded fans in Europe.

King-Kun said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
King-Kun said:

They're the most deluded fans in Europe.

Isn't it hilarious?

King-Kun said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

It's not that at all.

They just pass the ball endlessly side to side but with no penetration. It's a very good attack if ou're going away from home and want to frustrate a team, but if you think back to the Liverpool game, they didn't get through one on one with hart, and relied on two long distant strikes to beat us. it was our bad luck at the moment that they came off.

Liverpool were mentally tired after they gave their all in the cup final at ours. The table doesn't lie despite yet another Rogers "players gave their all" after match interview I thought Suraez was quietish against us and was again tonight. Their squad needs ripping apart and starting again only 3 or 4 are consistant enough to be in a side capable of challenging for champions league football, the rest are squad standard at best. And this is where their voting for FFP bites them on the rear end they can't do what they need to do even if Henry has the money.

moomba said:
Marvin said:
I've had them down for 4th spot all season - they wont get it now

However the thing that struck me more than anything else was what a player Chelsea have in Lukaku. He's got everything. A Drogba with pace. If he can reproduce his form back at Chelsea then he they are going to take some stopping next season

From the sounds of it he wants to stay at West Brom another year.

Think we might have missed a trick with this one. I'm sure we were interested.

Never was going to happen even if we were interested, he's a Chelsea supporter.

I thought Lukaku was played in too late at first, but that touch was brilliant. He done Agger like he wasn't there. Reminded me of Benteke and Hetinger whatever his name is at the back for Everton

There was a few comments from the BBC that Liverpool are the most exciting team in the premier league which was baffling. Apart from Suarez and the young Sterling chap, I don't really get excited with their football at all.

I can't believe how average they have become. I bet they still beat us in a few weeks though, game raisers!

If anyone wanted an example of our media agenda then Liverpool this season is it, they are mid table, almost 20pts behind us and 35pts behind the rags with Everton, Swansea and WBA above them and they lost to Oldham in the FA Cup yet Brendan Rogers gets no critisim in fact he is being praised.

If I didn't have my eyes I would think Liverpool were fighting for the title.

kiam06 said:
If anyone wanted an example of our media agenda then Liverpool this season is it, they are mid table, almost 20pts behind us and 35pts behind the rags with Everton, Swansea and WBA above them and they lost to Oldham in the FA Cup yet Brendan Rogers gets no critisim in fact he is being praised.

If I didn't have my eyes I would think Liverpool were fighting for the title.
You have a point, much is made of Liverpool having "turned a corner" under Rodgers yet, despite their spirited recent performances against Utd, Arsenal & City, Liverpool still haven't won a game against a team in the top half of the league this season.

Btw I meant you have a point about Liverpool's performances, not that there's an agenda!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.