Todays other games

JM Mcr said:
kiam06 said:
If anyone wanted an example of our media agenda then Liverpool this season is it, they are mid table, almost 20pts behind us and 35pts behind the rags with Everton, Swansea and WBA above them and they lost to Oldham in the FA Cup yet Brendan Rogers gets no critisim in fact he is being praised.

If I didn't have my eyes I would think Liverpool were fighting for the title.
You have a point, much is made of Liverpool having "turned a corner" under Rodgers yet, despite their spirited recent performances against Utd, Arsenal & City, Liverpool still haven't won a game against a team in the top half of the league this season.

Btw I meant you have a point about Liverpool's performances, not that there's an agenda!

You also, have a point. Whilst we are getting slagged off left right and centre after losing our third match of the season, the Red Dippers and Buck in particular are 'building' or, 'in a transitional period' or, 'getting organised but will need more time.'
Bollocks. The plain truth and simple facts and statistics don't lie; Liverpool, now look like a teapot club, middle of the table and dreaming of past glories. Well, Littlewoods pools are not about to re-enter the market and give another Shankley a nice little wedge to help them along, even if there were no FFP, and Clodagh has a deft line in delusion spinning that most of their supporters seem to have swallowed.
The Yanks are also putting out reassuring messages about 'long term' and, 'no intention of abandoning the 'project.'
A bit like when a losing manager gets the 'full support of the board.'

kiam06 said:
If anyone wanted an example of our media agenda then Liverpool this season is it, they are mid table, almost 20pts behind us and 35pts behind the rags with Everton, Swansea and WBA above them and they lost to Oldham in the FA Cup yet Brendan Rogers gets no critisim in fact he is being praised.

If I didn't have my eyes I would think Liverpool were fighting for the title.
And the club Rodgers left is currently above the one he went to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.