Today's reason for Talksport to slag us off

Cheltblue said:
Mr Blue Sky said:
Wait till that wanker Durham is on later he will be probably trying to get Tevez a three game ban for not celebrating.

Disagree, Durham has fought the City cause on many occassions, especially when the whole world has been against us, i.e Kaka!

Durhams viepoint will be whatever his producer tells him it will be.

Dont buy into the talksport bullshite

Just read that in the paper, Parry is just stirring things up again for Ade, unfortunately the day before he faces the FA again. I am personally sick of Parry, he rarely has anything decent to say about City, he is a complete crawler to ManU, just hope he eats his words when City hammer them at COMS.

staffs_blue said:
Cheltblue said:
Disagree, Durham has fought the City cause on many occassions, especially when the whole world has been against us, i.e Kaka!

I certainly dont mate, but i also dont buy the 'lets bash every media source because they one said something bad about lil ol City'!

And to fair, some of em do actually have a valid opinion as well.

They also were going on about West Hams "disallowed goal" and how the match would have changed if it were allowed!

Fact is it might not have been a foul but the lino flagged and the referee blew miles before the ball went in the net!

Everyone had stopped playing for gods sake even Given half heartedly tried to stop the ball going in!

They are a joke!!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
They also were going on about West Hams "disallowed goal" and how the match would have changed if it were allowed!

Fact is it might not have been a foul but the lino flagged and the referee blew miles before the ball went in the net!

Everyone had stopped playing for gods sake even Given half heartedly tried to stop the ball going in!

They are a joke!!!

we had the rub of the green with that,but after last weekend i think we deserved a bit of luck.these things always even themselves out

staffs_blue said:
Cheltblue said:

This.

I listen to talk sport a lot when im at work and Adrian Durham changes his viewpoint every day. Some days i think hes a complete and utter tosser, other days i think he has a point

case in point

He was so over the top about the Ade celebration saying he should have the book thrown at him

He then last week defended Bellamy like crazy saying he has the right to do whatever when a fan comes on the pitch

but in general, Durham speaks rubbish, and hes ginger!!!!

staffs_blue said:
Cheltblue said:

Durham only seems to back City when Ian Wright is alongside him, giving Wrighty some brown hoop tongue as usuall, any other occasion he is grade 'A' Cockend!

frankisskint said:
staffs_blue said:

Durham only seems to back City when Ian Wright is alongside him, giving Wrighty some brown hoop tongue as usuall, any other occasion he is grade 'A' Cockend!

haha, like i said further up the thread, any media person who dares to say one thing against City is a twat. lol

apart from mark saggers and danny kelly - talksport is complete shit , coincidentally both of these previously worked for bbc five live , the bbc coverage is 100 times better - parry and durham in particular have made careers out of being complete pricks ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.