Today's reason for Talksport to slag us off

as we all know they seem to pick any angle that is going to get a fan to respond to them, usualy at £1:50 a go for a text that never gets a read out. i think they have made a fortune from man city fans this month!

Sky Sports news was funny last night.
As soon as the ESPN coverage ended i flicked over to Sky and they said

"After the Derby defeat, a much rested manchester city beat West ham 3-1"

Dont let the facts get in the way in that we played our 1st team in the carling cup, and had extra time to contend with.

Then it was this morning:

HEADLINES Logo comes up
Presenter said City beat West Ham 3-1
Co-presenter straight away, now lets goto the cricket ffs.

They hate us, keep getting sly digs in but i find it hilarious to watch as we are really upsetting them.

Durham is a wanker. Yes, he has been very pro City recently, but only to provoke calls from Arsenal fans.
Parry, on the other hand, is just a cock.

Don't think we can pay much attention to Talkshite,they come out with any comments that are gonna make people phone and text in,at 50p a text they must rake it in everytime they piss off a set of fans

Parry is just a c*ck.Tevez has said in the past he will never celebrate a scoring against west ham as they brought him to the premiership and he has to much respect for them.I bet if he scored against the rags he wouldn't have just trotted back to the half way line.

tommyducks said:
Firstly that tube the moose says Tevez "showed Adebayor how to celebrate a goal". So they have a swipe at Ade when he wasn't even playing.

THEN, and get this, Parry says he would be perturbed if he were a City fan, because Tevez was so respectful to Hammers fans that it looks like he has no passion for City, i.e. he didn't celebrate enough!

Proof if it were needed that we simply can't win!

i heard parry on talkshite this morning saying that and i thought exactly the same as you mate! we cant fucking win, so we should just ignore all the shite and hype around us and just get on with what we are doing!! coz its working pretty fucking well!!!

I dont give a flying freddie what any media press ex player ex official say about us, WERE BACK so lets smile, smile and wave

F.... um all, we are back and they don't like it, as soon as we are winning stuff again they will all be on the F..... bandwagon to have a free day out at the finals etc, Take note City, who our friends are now will be our friends when we are winning cups.
Its funny how no one was worrying about us and all of a sudden we win 5/6 games look good to watch and now the likes of W.....r man and Baconface or nonstop talking about us, WHY IS THAT!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.