Today's shooting in America thread

'Hate has no place in our country' ?

I believe anyone of a sound mind will think the same.
Of course. You are absolutely correct.

However when a hypocritical piece of shit like Trump says it, who in just the last week has demonised four non-white female members of congress and taken the piss out of a black congressman for having his house burgled, it sounds more than a bit hollow.

For those unaware of how f*cked up the USA is:

Since posting this video online (what the f*ck was he thinking?), he has been expelled from school and arrested.

It’s a backwards country. Full of idiots, racism and separatism. You only have to see how the First Nations are STILL treated to know what the USA is all about.

Of course. You are absolutely correct.

However when a hypocritical piece of shit like Trump says it, who in just the last week has demonised four non-white female members of congress and taken the piss out of a black congressman for having his house burgled, it sounds more than a bit hollow.

How did he demonise them?

Yes,i've read the comments,and his chosen words were incredibly naive and unwise........ but how did they 'demonise'?
Maybe when he implies that they hate America and support terrorists, I would say that demonises them.
As for his words just being naive and unwise, don't you think it's a bit worse than that? When his audience starts chanting "send them back", even though three were born in the US and the fourth is a citizen, doesn't it make you think that his rhetoric is more hateful and vitriolic than just naive and unwise?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.