Today's shooting in America thread

Do I have this correct?

You have to apply for a licence and take and pass a test to be suitable to drive in the US, but you can go into a gun shop and fill out a form and buy a gun?

Do I have this correct?

You have to apply for a licence and take and pass a test to be suitable to drive in the US, but you can go into a gun shop and fill out a form and buy a gun?

Because they want to keep death off the roads.......... in the workplace or public spaces is just fine but you be careful on them thar roads

Do I have this correct?

When I first moved to the States it took me 11 months to be able to open a bank account as i needed a State or government produced ID to open an account (and I couldn't get ID until my temporary green card came through). However i only needed to prove i had been a resident in the state for 90 days to be able to buy a gun.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.