Today's shooting in America thread

Any other country it would be one of the most tragic incidents in its history, over there its a regular occurance. Its obvious to everybody but Americans gun laws have to change over there. I'm not even shocked anymore and to say that about 14 children being massacred in a school is sickening.
It's obvious to over 50% of us as well. Unfortunately the other half are too far gone

Imagine sending your kids to school with the constant thought of ‘what if it’s my kids today who get killed’

It’s unfathomable yet will continue no doubt.

At one point I wanted to live in the US. Wouldn't move there if someone paid me to. Absolutely terrifying place where it's been normalised for kids to be taught how to deal with an active shooter. Wouldn't want my future kids anywhere near those schools. Just awful. Truly awful.

Imagine sending your kids to school with the constant thought of ‘what if it’s my kids today who get killed’

It’s unfathomable yet will continue no doubt.

They make bulletproof school backpacks...imagine buying that for your child.

I’ve got American family. Occasionally, I worry for them when I think about mass shootings in general. Feels like people have forgotten the 60?? that were killed in vegas in 2017…

Like twosips, once upon a time, parents wanted me to move to the US when I was young…you couldn’t pay me any amount to move there.

Shame what’s happened today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.