Today's shooting in America thread

This will reduce the shootings.

Yeah, I thought I would be 'shocked' by what was happening there but I'm just not anymore.

Imagine being a part of an organisation where you can't be charged with anything if you have to pull your gun out...
1618731648291.png

As I said the other day, it's just blatant and out there.

Yeah, I thought I would be 'shocked' by what was happening there but I'm just not anymore.

Imagine being a part of an organisation where you can't be charged with anything if you have to pull your gun out...
View attachment 14437

As I said the other day, it's just blatant and out there.
It’s just so fucking backward. As if the country with the largest military spend per capita and half the worlds nuclear missiles need a feudal local militia.

Last edited:
Guns + no public health care = a fucked up place.

The cost average per gunshot survivor is about $154,000 in the U.S. The average funeral cost in Florida is around $7,279 with medical expenses associated with death averaging around $12,000.

In many scenarios, surviving a gun-related injury could cost as much as dying. For perspective, guns can run as cheap as $250 -- but their damage could cost 10 times more.

Guns + no public health care = a fucked up place.

The cost average per gunshot survivor is about $154,000 in the U.S. The average funeral cost in Florida is around $7,279 with medical expenses associated with death averaging around $12,000.

In many scenarios, surviving a gun-related injury could cost as much as dying. For perspective, guns can run as cheap as $250 -- but their damage could cost 10 times more.

What a bizarre country

Many states passing laws to rein in police. Google 'nytimes police legislation' for lots of refs.

Been talking to my mate in Oz about gun ownership. He has lived in Adelaide for about 8 years moving from Dukinfield. He always liked pellet guns and had them since early teenage years for target shooting. I knew nothing of Australian gun laws but assumed they would be strict...it doesn't appear so, he has two safes for his handguns and his riffles, I asked what riffles he had today they include "3 leaver actions like you see in westerns one of them is really powerful, like kill a elephant powerful. 4 bolt actions all different caliber and a straight pull tactical shotgun holds 6 shells"

I asked him about the gun control "They are very strict Gaz to be fair I do loads of comps and enjoy shooting. Not into killing animals just competion shoots . You need to be in a club also the shooter association and need to do 6 shoots per year . Pistol only rifles you don’t need to ."

I mean 6 shoots a year, that will certainly deter the nutters.

Given the above, why dont we hear about Oz shootings,
Could try more koalas and kangaroos in the states instead of more guns?

Been talking to my mate in Oz about gun ownership. He has lived in Adelaide for about 8 years moving from Dukinfield. He always liked pellet guns and had them since early teenage years for target shooting. I knew nothing of Australian gun laws but assumed they would be strict...it doesn't appear so, he has two safes for his handguns and his riffles, I asked what riffles he had today they include "3 leaver actions like you see in westerns one of them is really powerful, like kill a elephant powerful. 4 bolt actions all different caliber and a straight pull tactical shotgun holds 6 shells"

I asked him about the gun control "They are very strict Gaz to be fair I do loads of comps and enjoy shooting. Not into killing animals just competion shoots . You need to be in a club also the shooter association and need to do 6 shoots per year . Pistol only rifles you don’t need to ."

I mean 6 shoots a year, that will certainly deter the nutters.

Given the above, why dont we hear about Oz shootings,
Lived in Oz for thirty odd years.
There is no gun culture here like the UK.
I don't know anyone who owns a gun here.
I think wherever you live you could get one if you really wanted but it's nothing like the US where you can get one in Walmart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.