Today's shooting in America thread

America... it's a failure of a country! How a country SHOULDN'T be.
All the European Americans should come back to Europe..all the African Americans back to Africa...give the land back to the indigenous people. It didn't work.
Trust me, the Europeans don’t want to go back, nor anyone else for that matter

Well I'm not biting into a debate about Trump's economic record, were bang off topic anyway.

It's weird though, if you're right and he was so bad for the economy how all those blue collar families wanted him for another 4 years, 74 million of them in fact. Including farmers.

Anyway, I'm not defending Trump, I don't live there and don't really know (I didn't bring him up) just saying what my American freinds tell me.
Be interesting to hear @idahoblues view is on this. He does live there and him being a builder should have a good grasp on things economic.
America being the huge country that it is, I can only comment on local conditions. I don’t watch “News” I listen to a few things on the radio but don’t concern myself with too much else. I live in a small Valley that really generates it’s own building busts and booms, not enough time to go into details.
Right now I have more work than I can handle, material is hard to get hold of and labor prices are through the roof. Idaho happens to be the fastest growing State in the country, alas it has been discovered and we’re being overrun by people from all over the country who want to live the laid back lifestyle. Of course their very presence is destroying what has made this place so beautiful

America being the huge country that it is, I can only comment on local conditions. I don’t watch “News” I listen to a few things on the radio but don’t concern myself with too much else. I live in a small Valley that really generates it’s own building busts and booms, not enough time to go into details.
Right now I have more work than I can handle, material is hard to get hold of and labor prices are through the roof. Idaho happens to be the fastest growing State in the country, alas it has been discovered and we’re being overrun by people from all over the country who want to live the laid back lifestyle. Of course their very presence is destroying what has made this place so beautiful
Fence sitter :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.