Today's shooting in America thread

Shoot as many people as you want, but no way are you hurting the foetuses

The gun lobby assert their right to own guns, and will defend themselves against any attempt to take that right away from them.

So far as I can tell, these are largely the same people that don't have a problem with a woman's right to choose being taken away from them.

I wonder what the difference is.

The gun lobby assert their right to own guns, and will defend themselves against any attempt to take that right away from them.

So far as I can tell, these are largely the same people that don't have a problem with a woman's right to choose being taken away from them.

I wonder what the difference is.
Any woman (any person) has or should have the right to choose who to vote for, who to pray to, where to live and work, whom to love and marry, etc. No one has the right to take another's life. So the big question in the abortion debate has always been where & when does human life begin? At conception, when there's a heartbeat, somewhere in between? That's one of many I can't answer; where's Solomon when he's needed?

Any woman (any person) has or should have the right to choose who to vote for, who to pray to, where to live and work, whom to love and marry, etc. No one has the right to take another's life. So the big question in the abortion debate has always been where & when does human life begin? At conception, when there's a heartbeat, somewhere in between? That's one of many I can't answer; where's Solomon when he's needed?

It begins at birth, because that's the first point that the potentially new life becomes an actual new life. It is still part of the mother's body prior to that point. So there is no question of taking a life. That is an emotive reaction to what is essentially a question of biology.

It begins at birth, because that's the first point that the potentially new life becomes an actual new life. It is still part of the mother's body prior to that point. So there is no question of taking a life. That is an emotive reaction to what is essentially a question of biology.
You are indeed Solomon and I claim my five guineas.

This may sound too simple a solution , but how about having a referendum with only women having a vote & amending the constitution

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.