Today's shooting in America thread

How about giving women the choice, wherever they want it?

Works pretty well in the U.K.
Yes that works here , but the USA is a much more devisive culture so unless you have it in the constitution or the Bill of rights you will just keep going round in circles

Yes that works here , but the USA is a much more devisive culture so unless you have it in the constitution or the Bill of rights you will just keep going round in circles
It’s all about control though, isn’t it? Abortion was the easy win for the SC, once loaded with the appropriate people to do so.

This may sound too simple a solution , but how about having a referendum with only women having a vote & amending the constitution
Or how about leaving gun control to the individual legislatures like they want to do for abortion laws?

This may sound too simple a solution , but how about having a referendum with only women having a vote & amending the constitution
So (say for example) it turns out like the Brexit vote - 52% of women tell the other 48% they can't have an abortion?

For me it is about individual choice and no one else's decision made "on behalf of women".

So (say for example) it turns out like the Brexit vote - 52% of women tell the other 48% they can't have an abortion?

For me it is about individual choice and no one else's decision made "on behalf of women".
It is my belief that the final decision should be made by the individual whom it will affect, unless that individual is unable to make a reasoned judgement for, say, mental health issues etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.