Today's shooting in America thread

Where IS your normal mass shooting place? They just seem to be anywhere.

The fact 'normal' is in your post, or indeed my response, is a damning indictment of the place.

Edit: Almost on queue.....

Clearly a well regulated militia.

This post has a lot of validity. Look how desensitized we've become. I found myself saying "Thank God, only six killed."

"Normal" is an elementary school, or from the 28th story of the Mandalay Bay in Vegas, or at an auto-body shop just after a disgruntled employee is fired, or in a hospital.

Bloody fucking hell -- at a Fourth of July parade in a leafy well-off suburb anywhere in America is absolutely completely fucking normal.

You what isn't normal? There are nearly 400 million firearms in the USA. All but one million are unregistered.

Last edited:
And we allow a society so desensitised to gun vilolence to have a nuclear arsenal.

All it takes is one of these trigger happy cunts to become pesident, aallthough they would probably nule another US state rather than another coumtry because it liked gay marriage or some such stuff

And we allow a society so desensitised to gun vilolence to have a nuclear arsenal.

All it takes is one of these trigger happy cunts to become pesident, aallthough they would probably nule another US state rather than another coumtry because it liked gay marriage or some such stuff
When you say’ and we allow’ made me smile

To me the thing that summarised almost everything wrong with some republicans and their attitude towards this was when a British reporter questioned Marjorie Taylor Green the other day (loon) about gun violence and her response was 'well go back to your own country if you don't like guns'.

It's this idiotic head in the sand attitude, totally inward looking - that is part of the reason they are struggling to progress as a society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.