Today's shooting in America thread

It is, the same way San Francisco is -- which is to say -- there are pockets that didn't used to be that are. But there are also pockets that used be drug-infested shitholes that aren't in bothg places. On balance, it's worse than it was . . .but so is everywhere. Still rather be in Portland than Cleveland.
Me too

I love it. The coast is also wild and incredible, though cold, and the Cascades are beautiful "classic" mountains with their volcanic heritage. I play golf and love to kayak and raft and between the two, OR has some of the best courses and rivers/lakes in the US. Portland is a great city, I agree -- feels more relaxed and small-towny than the big CA cities. My oldest starts at Univ of Oregon in a month or so (in Euegen) so I expect we'll be all over the state quite a bit!
I love Oregon as well and have seen a lot of it. Crater Lake is pretty amazing and the coast, as you say, is spectacular.

Portland was a nice City, it’s now a drug infested shit hole
That's a shame. I must admit the riots there shocked me. I have been to Portland a few times and watched a few Timbers games in the 80s when they had ex-City players Willie Donachie and Keith McCrae. I even met a few Portland-based City followers (also Timbers fans) for those who suggest our US support are all newcomers. In fact I got a job at a Timbers' match from one of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.