Today's shooting in America thread

The people who do these shootings baffle me. They have to be mentally ill. They either shoot themselves, the police shoot them or they are captured and spend the rest of their lives in prison. In effect their life is over once they make the decision to go down that road. We all have bad days and lose our temper but this is on another level. Weird.
Imagine your job is a drudge.
Your life isn't in a good place.
You are very down about everything.
You want to say, "look there's got to be a better life, everyone else seems so happy".

You want to make a protest.
You want to end it all but haven't got the guts to do it.
You decide to misguidedly go out in some kind of 'blaze of glory'.
So you commit a horrendous, terrible, unthinkable act in the knowledge that you will have made your statement and die in a hail of bullets.
Twisted. Selfish. Cowardly.
R.I.P. The victims.

You want to say, "look there's got to be a better life, everyone else seems so happy".

So you commit a horrendous, terrible, unthinkable act in the knowledge that you will have made your statement and die in a hail of bullets.
R.I.P. The victims.

The thing is it's that commonplace it probably hardly raises an eyebrow over there except in the actual town it happened. We're becoming like that with stabbings here, they're that frequent nobody hardly bat's an eyelid.

We'll never get into the mindset of somebody who commits such an atrocity but severe depression, fanaticism and/or anger can drive people to lose the plot.

The thing is it's that commonplace it probably hardly raises an eyebrow over there except in the actual town it happened. We're becoming like that with stabbings here, they're that frequent nobody hardly bat's an eyelid.

We'll never get into the mindset of somebody who commits such an atrocity but severe depression, fanaticism and/or anger can drive people to lose the plot.
The US is so vast. We underestimate how big it is.

For most in the US today, it will feel like 10 people have been shot in Romania, whilst they live in Ireland or Portugal etc.

R.I.P. The victims.

And if they didn't have easy access to guns they'd probably have to settle for shitting in the shared coffee or keying the bosses car.

Another teenager stabbed to death yesterday south mcr..fucking grim

Another teenager stabbed to death yesterday south mcr..fucking grim

It was predominantly London this shit happened but the wannabe gangsters seem to think it's the fashionable thing to do now all over the country, from major City's to sleepy hamlets. I have no idea what the answer is and I doubt anybody else does.

That bloke sounds like he has the intelligence of a bloody amoeba, he is almost unintelligible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.