Today's shooting in America thread

Watching it on NBC News....
1st talking head says this is the first time it has been black cops on black victim.
2nd talking head turns it around and comments on how quickly the black cops were suspended / charged compared to when it is white cops.

Fucking needy,antagonistic and racist ****.

(Not you x)

Errr, what's happening now?
Lots of people with their knickers in a twist...
A person I recognize got killed this morning in a head on vehicle collision, poor fucker just driving to hs next delivery and some **** decided to overtake others on a blind corner

Why should race even enter the equation? he was a person.....thats all that matters and anything more is unnecessary divisive bollocks.
100% true but sadly the fact that the police responsible were black may well calm things.

But regardless, what a cesspit America has become, the leader of the free world my arse, a broken, horrible country.

100% true but sadly the fact that the police responsible were black may well calm things.

But regardless, what a cesspit America has become, the leader of the free world my arse, a broken, horrible country.
Great country to visit for its scenery and short but interesting history.

Would I want to live there - no bloody way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.