Today's shooting in America thread

I don't know if this is the case at all NRA events, but at the one in Houston at the end of May last year, in the interests of security, the following items were banned;

Firearms
Firearm accessories
Knives
Backpacks
Selfie sticks.

Magnetometers were employed to enforce these regulations.

What do I derive from this?
For everyone to be safe people are actively discouraged from taking all the above into the event. (Surely for everyone to be safe, everyone should carry at least one firearm?!)
If, in the remote chance, the venue is attacked by native Red Indians , terrorist group, random nutcase etc. Where is the 'well regulated militia' to protect them?
The irony in the above is that for everyone to be safe, peoples freedoms are taken away by authority.

Another question?
Why have the anti NRA people not got their heads together and formed a group to attack these events, as the attendees would have no means of protecting themselves?
This is all very perplexing to me.
Is it safer for everyone to have guns, or no-one to have them?
When such (potential) weapons are banned from NRA events by the NRA themselves, what do readers think is the correct position to adopt?

Meanwhile I'm off to change my identity in case some NRA tool gets wind of my comments and decides to come and kill me because my questions are too big for his/her tiny mind to absorb and respond to.

Sayonara...

I don't know if this is the case at all NRA events, but at the one in Houston at the end of May last year, in the interests of security, the following items were banned;

Firearms
Firearm accessories
Knives
Backpacks
Selfie sticks.

For everyone to be safe people are actively discouraged from taking all the above into the event. (Surely for everyone to be safe, everyone should carry at least one firearm?!)
If, in the remote chance, the venue is attacked by native Red Indians , terrorist group, random nutcase etc. Where is the 'well regulated militia' to protect them?
The irony in the above is that for everyone to be safe, peoples freedoms are taken away by authority.

Another question?
Why have the anti NRA people not got their heads together and formed a group to attack these events, as the attendees would have no means of protecting themselves?
When such (potential) weapons are banned from NRA events by the NRA themselves, what do readers think is the correct position to adopt?

Meanwhile I'm off to change my identity in case some NRA tool gets wind of my comments and decides to come and kill me because my questions are too big for his/her tiny mind to absorb and respond to.

Sayonara...
RIP Grasslands Blue.

Firearms
Firearm accessories
Knives
Backpacks
Selfie sticks.

Another question?

Sayonara...
The argument against everyone handing their guns in, is the good guys would do it but the bad guys wouldn't.
Therefore yes it is safer for everyone to have one. It's like nuclear weapons. No one has yet pressed the red button because they known they'll get 3 fired back at them. Having them deters their use.

The argument against everyone handing their guns in, is the good guys would do it but the bad guys wouldn't.
Therefore yes it is safer for everyone to have one. It's like nuclear weapons. No one has yet pressed the red button because they known they'll get 3 fired back at them. Having them deters their use.
It's working well in the states so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.