Today's shooting in America thread

I'm in the US at the minute. Went into a Walmart the other day and saw some goon wearing a t-shirt with "Guns and God" scribed across the front. Went into another store and there were literally hundreds of firearms on general sale, there were parents there with their children picking out which ones they liked and getting a feel of them. I stood transfixed on the spot for about a minute, couldn't quite believe what I was seeing.

The US, as a nation, should be a success story in this day and age; but that they can't change this backward amendment of their constitution just pisses on any notion of that. You have to be a seriously bastardised excuse of a human being to be fine with kids being shot dead if the trade off is showing off your "piece" on your belt buckle while you saunter round the streets. Just so sad.

how do you reverse it though, criminals carry guns ,the people want to carry guns for protection.

if someone broke into your house in england you would get the trusty baseball bat out,pretty sure you wouldn't be up against a gun, in america everyone seems to have a gun so to protect yourself you need a bigger gun, how do you break the cycle?

how do you reverse it though, criminals carry guns ,the people want to carry guns for protection.

if someone broke into your house in england you would get the trusty baseball bat out,pretty sure you wouldn't be up against a gun, in america everyone seems to have a gun so to protect yourself you need a bigger gun, how do you break the cycle?
Bigger guns don't protect you from smaller guns.

I'm in the US at the minute. Went into a Walmart the other day and saw some goon wearing a t-shirt with "Guns and God" scribed across the front. Went into another store and there were literally hundreds of firearms on general sale, there were parents there with their children picking out which ones they liked and getting a feel of them. I stood transfixed on the spot for about a minute, couldn't quite believe what I was seeing.

The US, as a nation, should be a success story in this day and age; but that they can't change this backward amendment of their constitution just pisses on any notion of that. You have to be a seriously bastardised excuse of a human being to be fine with kids being shot dead if the trade off is showing off your "piece" on your belt buckle while you saunter round the streets. Just so sad.
I blame the Clampetts, particularly Jed....

gives you a better chance than no gun , i don't agree with the gun law in america , i was asking how do you reverse the trend, but i don't live there so i don't have to worry about criminals with guns.
Gives you no more chance in that scenario than a baseball bat would. They see you first and are willing to shoot, you're dead.

Simple. Make guns harder to access. Works in every other country. Also, the NRA (National Rifle Association) owns the republican parry at the moment. As long as they're still around, this won't end. What's funny is it's illegal in many states to have an abortion, citing the need to protect life, but once born, the life means nothing to these crooked politicians. So an egg literally has more rights than a 10 year old.

gives you a better chance than no gun , i don't agree with the gun law in america , i was asking how do you reverse the trend, but i don't live there so i don't have to worry about criminals with guns.
So if your house is broken into, the thief will wait patiently while you gather your gun, then go get the bullets that are locked in a safe (That is the proper way to store ammo), and load the gun? Or would you be dead before you had a chance to do anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.