Today's shooting in America thread

Three kids, each nine years old. What the hell America?

The fact this happens time after time and yet the president himself doesn't have to power to stop or even heavily censor gun ownership, speaks to a country with a deadly misconception of it's priorities. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.... Yeah, with those same guns it seems.

Over 120 mass shootings in America this year alone, where mass shooting is a minimum of 4 people killed or injured, and it's March. Yet we all know any reform of gun law will fail.

As a guy sitting in Britain I feel there is no good reason why your average member of the public needs to own or have access to a gun. Just think of how many people would still be here, how many kids who'd actually get to grow up, if America thought the same.

Over 120 mass shootings in America this year alone, where mass shooting is a minimum of 4 people killed or injured, and it's March.
They need to up their game if they're going to reach that 500 mark for the year, especially with schools closed during the summer.

If arming people with guns makes you safer, that shithole should be the safest place earth!
Heartbreaking for the children, they deserve to be safe. When my children are at school I never worry at all. Will change soon as my eldest goes to high school but still nothing on the scale of the worry of sending your kid to school in the fuckin USA!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.