Today's shooting in America thread

I hope you're right. Doesn't change the point I was making though.
It really does, you're suggesting that a random fuckwit could do a mass shooting at a sporting event. You're in the realm of a massive terrorist act which as we know can happen anywhere

It really does, you're suggesting that a random fuckwit could do a mass shooting at a sporting event. You're in the realm of a massive terrorist act which as we know can happen anywhere
So three nine-years old being shot dead, is that not a terrorist act? The sick fuck that did this left a manifesto; is that not straying into the conventional territory of terrorism? How about Sandy Hook? Columbine? How would you designate them? Whether or not it's designated an act of terrorism doesn't take away the heinousness of it.

Bottomline; where are we most likely to see a fuckwit commit a mass shooting at a sporting event, Qatar or the US?

So three nine-years old being shot dead, is that not a terrorist act? The sick fuck that did this left a manifesto; is that not straying into the conventional territory of terrorism? How about Sandy Hook? Columbine? How would you designate them? Whether or not it's designated an act of terrorism doesn't take away the heinousness of it.

Bottomline; where are we most likely to see a fuckwit commit a mass shooting at a sporting event, Qatar or the US?
Whilst I agree on your points, a stadium full of people is somewhat easier to secure than every school in the country.
Don't get me wrong, I put these questions out there more for discussion, it is absurd what happens over here with these slaughters, I'm very glad I don't have kids in school

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.