Today's shooting in America thread

Ironic that "thoughts and prayers" are being asked for when the attack happened in a church.

I'm just grateful that this last massacre was carried out by a lone wolf.

Otherwise it could happen again.

Broke my heart reading about a 5 year old victim. American needs to address mental health in men, men kill themselves all the time but having access to firearms and a grudge against the world causes vile shit like this.

The wife beating piece of shit should be dumped in the sea.

I'll save everyone's time.

Infowars article by Paul Joseph Watson.

Watson is a watery, swivel-eyed man with the shrill voice of a 30 year old virgin and a mouth that resembles that of the parasitical sewage monster from the second season of the X-Files (quite fitting really). His ramblings usually amount to badly edited youtube videos, with a tremendous ability to misread/misrepresent facts and an overuse of the word 'libtard' and emojis that he thinks inexplicably lends him credibility.

I'll save everyone's time.

Infowars article by Paul Joseph Watson.

Watson is a watery, swivel-eyed man with the shrill voice of a 30 year old virgin and a mouth that resembles that of the parasitical sewage monster from the second season of the X-Files (quite fitting really). His ramblings usually amount to badly edited youtube videos, with a tremendous ability to misread/misrepresent facts and an overuse of the word 'libtard' and emojis that he thinks inexplicably lends him credibility.

I agree to some extent but they have been spot on about many things. Especially their local politics. (Not all)
They got journalists collaborating outside of the USA who create pispoor narrated articles about Europe or Asia.

The argument that it could have been worse if americans didn't have guns, ignores the fact that it would have been better if americans didn't have guns.

Anyway, what's the point of trying to understand. As someone said above, it's part of their culture and nothing will change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.