Todays Sunday Mirror, RE: Tevez {merged}

Re: Todays Sunday Mirror, RE: Tevez

Carlos_Tevez_1.jpg

dw7 said:
mat said:
More media unsettling tactics, was expected after the JT cocksucking sessions since Wednesday.

when its a city player its wrong to report it and the media are unsettling our player etc etc but if its someother player its ok and its all true

if its not a true story im sure tevez has enough money to do something about it

Just think it's convieniant that it's come out now just after smashing chelski and terrys "resurrection" Versus the mighty Egypt.

He has the money to sue them and if he does all he'll get is a tiny apology on a non news page that not everyone will see and frankly won't give a fook.

'Two minutes later, with his hood pulled up over his head and looking around furtively, he knocked on her door.
She opened it and sighed then giggled as he stepped inside. As dawn broke, the pair emerged bleary-eyed.'

How the fuck would they know that much detail?? Did they follow Carlos up the stairs and watch him as he knocked on her door or what? IMO, just another pathetic attempt at trying to cause trouble and unsettle our squad.

mat said:
dw7 said:
when its a city player its wrong to report it and the media are unsettling our player etc etc but if its someother player its ok and its all true

if its not a true story im sure tevez has enough money to do something about it

Just think it's convieniant that it's come out now just after smashing chelski and terrys "resurrection" Versus the mighty Egypt.

He has the money to sue them and if he does all he'll get is a tiny apology on a non news page that not everyone will see and frankly won't give a fook.

im sure if you were being blamed on doing the dirty on your other half you'd do all you could do to clear your name not just do fuck all

dw7 said:
Dave S said:
Why on earth people buy these fukcing papers is beyond me, it really is! I'm proud to say I haven't bought a newspaper (bog roll) for twenty odds years.

why
Why? Becausethey're full of crap. Newspapers will ruin anyone's life to sell a few fukcing papers and then claim they've done it all in the public interest. Load of bollox! And I'm quite capable of making my own stories up about what's happening in the world of football thankyou. Desperate hacks scratching around trying to earn a living and writing anything they can think up. Gutter fukcing press, hate the bastards.

This is shirley a libel case waiting to happen, Unless it's true.

Dave S said:
dw7 said:
Why? Becausethey're full of crap. Newspapers will ruin anyone's life to sell a few fukcing papers and then claim they've done it all in the public interest. Load of bollox! And I'm quite capable of making my own stories up about what's happening in the world of football thankyou. Desperate hacks scratching around trying to earn a living and writing anything they can think up. Gutter fukcing press, hate the bastards.

but thats the thing your making up your own stroies which have little or no truth when the press are telling us what these players and other famous people are really like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.