Todays Sunday Mirror, RE: Tevez {merged}

Re: Todays Sunday Mirror, RE: Tevez

LoveCity said:
People who cheat are gutless, spineless poor excuses for human beings.

I admire Tevez so much so am going with blind faith and casting this aside as pure newspaper gossip wank and an attempt to destablize our club.

And that is exactly what it is. An attempt to destabalise our club.

As i've proved the pictures the Mirror are using are almost 2 years old.

Re: Todays Sunday Mirror, RE: Tevez

Ricster said:
And that is exactly what it is. An attempt to destabalise our club.

As i've proved the pictures the Mirror are using are almost 2 years old.

Are we really so paranoid?

It's simple why this has come out now. A story about Tevez cheating is probably not big news most of the time, especially if they don't have the woman selling a story. The papers probably have dozens of similar leads that they don't bother filling the paper with - but it's "news" now because of what he said about Terry. Ferdinand got it because of the England captain thing. They've got an ongoing "footballers are sleazy" story going now so pretty much anyone who's up to no good could be dragged in as it gives then further opportunities to talk about Terry/Bridge, Ashley & Cheryl etc.

It might be true about Carlos, it might not be - but "footballer cheats" is not the most unbelievable of stories.

Tevez shares hotel room with model

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1256132/Carlos-Tevez-shares-hotel-room-model-wife-nurses-premature-baby--days-accused-John-Terry-having-moral-code.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -code.html</a>

Hmmmm....

Re: Tevez shares hotel room with model

/in before titanic/victorian era pics

Not quite the same is it, looks like JT got someone to stir some shit, considering the ammount of depth the reporting is in regarding areoplane tickets, yet with no real proof that Tevez is still with his baby's mother.

Little sketchy if you ask me.

Someone told me he and his wife had fallen out before all this.

Carlos is no Brad Pitt is he.I wonder what she see's in him??£$£$

Probably just sharing a room to save £50. Steffi Graff lookalikes aint Carlos' type.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.