Toffeesforme for Ajay plus money - Done Deal

Finding its way online now. Could be more BS though.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=106716" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=106716</a>

Quick update, I'm on my way out but I've just had a text to say that bluemoon are in advanced talks to bring a HUGE ITK from Sky Sports that will rock the WUMming world. Can't reveal who just yet. Watch this space.

Its all off - Ajay has just appeared from the window of his Dubai apartment waving at the crowd below, he produced a bluemoon shirt with his name on and proclaimed that Theo555 convinced him to stay with a cute little drawing.

bluemoonmatt said:
Its all off - Ajay has just appeared from the window of his Dubai apart waving at the crowd below, he produced a bluemoon shirt with his name on and proclaimed that Theo555 convinced him to stay with a cute little drawing.

haha...

bluemoonmatt said:
Its all off - Ajay has just appeared from the window of his Dubai apartment waving at the crowd below, he produced a bluemoon shirt with his name on and proclaimed that Theo555 convinced him to stay with a cute little drawing.

smokescreen.

i've just had a mysterious text saying: 'HE SAID YES...'

johnmc said:
Too much time on your hands

I am a man of honesty and integrity, I trust those in my closed circle of friends and colleagues and those around them.

I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm simply passing on information given to me courteously and kindly for your benefit honestly, genuinely and selflessly.

Amen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.