toffesforme...

Kinkys Blue Socks

Somewhere between the devil and the deep blue sea.
He's the supposed ITK from Citymancs and he's posted again tonight:-

To be perfectly honest with you mate, i really wasn't going to say that i was an Everton fan, who worked as an adviser for Spanish based players, and not get taken to the cleaners by some. Yes my cousin does work for Valencia, that is why i have a stronger connection to that team and the Valencia players. And let me repeat it again for you, it was lunch not dinner. I have know David Villa personally for many years now. I would post some pics to prove it to you, however I'm not sure how to do that, and i wouldn't be comfortable with my face being seen.
Again, i respect your opinion, however I'm not really worried about people doubting me as i KNOW that Villa is Signing for you.

He's sticking to his guns, i'll give him that. He's not even saying we might sign him, he's sign we WILL sign him this January.

I hope he's right. The thought of Robinho, Kaka, Villa and SWP going forwward makes my cock twitch...

This is his first prediction with us and as yet is still to come true...

Time will tell if he is ITK or WUM though my gut says he knows something..

i think hes a WUM because he said the deal will be done by the 2nd week of the window and we are now in the 3rd and nothing has come out in the papers or official. if he proves me wrong then brilliant because we will have villa but im not expecting him to come

being a city fan, if you new that everton were going to sign a top class striker would you bother going on their forum to tell their fans about it.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
He's the supposed ITK from Citymancs and he's posted again tonight:-

To be perfectly honest with you mate, i really wasn't going to say that i was an Everton fan, who worked as an adviser for Spanish based players, and not get taken to the cleaners by some. Yes my cousin does work for Valencia, that is why i have a stronger connection to that team and the Valencia players. And let me repeat it again for you, it was lunch not dinner. I have know David Villa personally for many years now. I would post some pics to prove it to you, however I'm not sure how to do that, and i wouldn't be comfortable with my face being seen.
Again, i respect your opinion, however I'm not really worried about people doubting me as i KNOW that Villa is Signing for you.

He's sticking to his guns, i'll give him that. He's not even saying we might sign him, he's sign we WILL sign him this January.

I hope he's right. The thought of Robinho, Kaka, Villa and SWP going forwward makes my cock twitch...
Mammutly will be right on your case Kinky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.