toffesforme...

I just struggle with the idea that TFM is sharing this info openly - clearly if he is genuine, he has now blown his cover, and yet it hasn't received any coverage in the press! Like everyone else, just not sure?

Hardcore WUM?

Genuine ITK?

...and what about Bellend and RSC? Do we really intend to sign 3 strikers?

BLOOMUEN said:
I just struggle with the idea that TFM is sharing this info openly - clearly if he is genuine, he has now blown his cover, and yet it hasn't received any coverage in the press! Like everyone else, just not sure?

Hardcore WUM?

Genuine ITK?

...and what about Bellend and RSC? Do we really intend to sign 3 strikers?

Maybe cover for Europe?

There is just too much speculation lately, concerning just about everything City, from the stadium grounds to the price of next seasons ticket. i for one will reserve judment on ITKs & WUMs. wait a few weeks to see whos what.

RSC is of IMO,After that fat **** saying yesterday hes valued at 40M? i wouldnt be suprised if Hughes has told him to fuck of

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
sboroMCFC said:
How would this guy know about Albiol if he is only mates with Villa?

He's not just mates with Villa. He works in some sort of advisory capacity to Spanish footballers. He has links to most Spanish clubs but more to Valencia as his Cousin is a goal keeping coach there.

That's if you believe his story.

Well if he is telling the truth then 1. Why would he be posting information on a public forum and risking his job and 2. why would he be discussing possible transfers to City when he supports Everton? I know Jono Greening and see him quite often but I don't ask him about West Brom's transfers cos I couldn't give a crap!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.