toffesforme...

I've always trusted this guy also, not sure why...the whole story just seems too well constructed.

When this is put alongside all the other rumours and ITK about Villa it just seems that there is too much smoke for there to be no fire.

Also, the fact that Villa was subbed so early in the second half at 2-2 is very interesting.......getting very excited now!!!!

CTID

why dosnt someone ask him what other transfer deals hes involved with......see if they come true before the 'villa/albiol' sign....?

im 50/50, sounds genuine but also could easily be a load of crap.....if i knew somebody like villa was signing for everton then i probably would go on their board to break the news, be the first to know etc...

but his cousin who works at valencia......conviently coached at liverpool.....now this toffe guy is a scouser with a spanish sounding name.....so is he spanish who moved over here, or english with a spanish background??

his english typing and slang is too good if he was spanish

he said weeks ago we would sign david villa in the 2nd week of the transfer window.now he his saying at the end of the transfer window.if all this is true,why would valencia risk playing him,if he got a bad injurie the deal would be dead. with them being in so much dept.surley if the deal was done valencia would of said give us the money,here is david villa an then they would of moved on to the target or targets that they wanted to replace villa.

actually, anyone speak spanish...?

go and post a random question in spanish and see if he can answer it?

if he works as an advisor to spanish players he must be able to speak the language

I believe TFM because he seems genuine, not an attention seeker, is consistent, not over the top, Albiol not playing is strange, Villa subbed 65mins amazing in a game he scored and we will soon find out. In pms he seems a fairly straight forward guy, no frills or bullshit.

I hope dearly Villa comes, that and Kaka will rock the big 4 twats to their smelly socks, brick it time for them.

Most of your questions on here have already been asked for those interested read the entire thread at
<a class="postlink" href="http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13467.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13467.0</a>

I read through all of that. He's got to be taking the piss. Its some joker having a laugh with a very elaborate wind up. He'll keep it going by giving updates saying something might happen in 3 days. 3 days later there will be an unforseen problem and its now going to happen in 3 days......etc......etc.......until the window closes and toffeesforme is gone forever and him and his mates have a good laugh.

Thing is with this lad, he has his story all set out, NOW!

He came on here spouting the same shit as he is doing on citymancs, but didn't really research his background enough. Once being ripped apart on here he's never posted on here again. Surely if he is as persistant as he is now on citymancs, he'd have done the same here.

WUM for me.

Some little school geek with his "net nerds" having a bit of a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.